Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 Playoff Picture and Projections
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So essentially, we know that we'll be two games up at the end of next week. The question being, will that be the Steelers/Browns, and will the Ravens also be in the mix? Best case scenario, the Ravens and one of the aforementioned lose, and essentially destroy their division chances. I'd much rather have the Browns on our tail, given our remaining schedule, which includes games vs. Pittsburgh and Baltimore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
The question is who is the bigger threat now. Browns or Steelers ?

Surely we want the Browns to beat the Steelers here ?

We don't potentially want to go to 3 Rivers Dec 15 having to win in their back yard.

Ideally of course, we want a tie don't we ?

Hoping for a tie is like hoping to win the lottery. It rarely happens. It might of happened last year, but its best to not even put that in consideration.

The Steelers have played better football lately so prehaps I would rather see them lose in this case.

What I really don't want to see is any of the AFC North teams though get that final wildcard spot though. Ugh...
Carson4MVP

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
LondonBengal wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:
The question is who is the bigger threat now. Browns or Steelers ?

Surely we want the Browns to beat the Steelers here ?

We don't potentially want to go to 3 Rivers Dec 15 having to win in their back yard.

Ideally of course, we want a tie don't we ?

Hoping for a tie is like hoping to win the lottery. It rarely happens. It might of happened last year, but its best to not even put that in consideration.

The Steelers have played better football lately so prehaps I would rather see them lose in this case.

What I really don't want to see is any of the AFC North teams though get that final wildcard spot though. Ugh...

If any I would rather see the Browns honestly. I am more comfortable facing them than I am facing either of the other 2 and even some non-divisional teams like Miami, Tennessee, KC and San Diego.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: