Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11 (@Dolphins) GDT: Jairus Byrd Fan Club Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
game3525

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zappaz wrote:
We can move the ball but then choke in the redzone. This loss pretty much eliminates us from any playoff chances people might have thought we had.

Not yet, they are on life support.
Zappaz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

game3525 wrote:
Zappaz wrote:
We can move the ball but then choke in the redzone. This loss pretty much eliminates us from any playoff chances people might have thought we had.

Not yet, they are on life support.

We may technically still be alive but with our remaining schedule there is no way. We just haven't proved we can beat teams consistently this year, losing games we should have won. I don't see us finishing much better than 7-9 at this point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

7-9 was the ceiling of my expectations for this team going into the season. I think that's where we end up. System is masking a ton of offensive line issues as well as missing receivers.

Pass rush and corners are complete garbage. Essentially this last off season was just tidying the mess AJ left us with, we're still in the same garbage position with team needs.

Clary needs to be Harding'd.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Wilkieray

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the way we are playing and our schedule we could possibly be looking at 1-2 more wins. Having said that we could be looking at a really nice draft situation. With a few additions, added experience to the group we have and some of our studs coming off injuries I can see us making a impact next year.
Durandal1707

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:
Pass rush and corners are complete garbage. Essentially this last off season was just tidying the mess AJ left us with, we're still in the same garbage position with team needs.

And that's the catch. AJ Smith's garbage drafting and FA acquisitions this last year have pretty much consigned us to mediocrity at best for the next couple of years. At which point, Rivers might be finished.

I really f*cking still hate Marlon McCree.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: