Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10: Jacksonville Jaguars @ Tennessee Titans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MdTitansFan56

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats fellas

I posted early in our GDT and said that it won't be an easy steam roll win. The Jags would come out wanting a win just as bad if not more so than us. Or we could potentially come out flat with a game against Indy on a short week. Looked like I was right on both of those accounts. It sucks being we controlled our own destiny and blow it but hey that's expected when your head coach only has 4 wins against the division in his career as HC. Not to mention losses to teams that have 1 win or are winless each of the past 3 seasons.

Hopefully next year there will be new leadership in Tennessee. I really wanted Bradley this past off season so chalk it up to me being 0 for 2 against you all since the off season haha.

Again congrats

1. Alex Morgan 2.San Antonio Spurs 3. Chicago White Sox 4. Ohio State 5. Buckeyes 6. Philadelphia Flyers
jagman777

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy that we beat the titans, but if this win is a deciding factor in not getting Teddy, it's all really pretty pointless.
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags were the only AFC South team to win today and we are only 1 game back from the Texans....I'd lol if we finished 3rd in the division.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
iPwn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know where to put this, but for all those complaining that we run outside too much, we run outside on 20% of plays (14% left, 6% right) which coincidentally is the NFL average (11% left, 9% right).

The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
#JagsOnly
Tugboat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I don't really know where to put this, but for all those complaining that we run outside too much, we run outside on 20% of plays (14% left, 6% right) which coincidentally is the NFL average (11% left, 9% right).

Are people complaining about that?
iPwn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Yep. Obviously not after the win, because everything is sunshine and lollipops, but before that and through the season, yes.

#JagsOnly
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Yep. Obviously not after the win, because everything is sunshine and lollipops, but before that and through the season, yes.

Interesting, i thought the general complaint was just that our run game is embarrassing no matter where we try to take it. Between the O-line getting pushed around, and MJD not having any discernible explosiveness remaining in his tired old legs. Laughing
iPwn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Interesting, i thought the general complaint was just that our run game is embarrassing no matter where we try to take it. Between the O-line getting pushed around, and MJD not having any discernible explosiveness remaining in his tired old legs. Laughing
I'm pretty sure it's been a complaint for 3-4 years now. Laughing I remember it being a big complaint with Koetter and last year, and I'm seeing it some this year too.

#JagsOnly
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
iPwn wrote:

I'm pretty sure it's been a complaint for 3-4 years now. Laughing I remember it being a big complaint with Koetter and last year, and I'm seeing it some this year too.

Well then.

Personally i don't care if we run it inside, outside, under or over. As long as it advances the football.

And i don't really see any reason we couldn't accomplish that with a healthy dose of outside runs, with the right personnel in place. Particularly if we're going to lean towards a lot of shotgun snaps, spread sets, etc. Which seems to be the way the NFL is going anyway.
Tugboat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also found this, which is fun:

http://instagram.com/p/gjF2RwSgFq/

Because lol, Blackmon just took his ball. Laughing
.Buzz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:

I laughed so hard when that happened. Will Blackmon has been quite a find. Whenever I talk about our secondary to my friends they have no idea who the hell anyone is/think their a scrub. It's crazy what Ball and WB24 have been doing, great scheme fits. Nice to have Gratzy back as well.

#Bortles2JAX
DjBuddaH

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

I laughed so hard when that happened. Will Blackmon has been quite a find. Whenever I talk about our secondary to my friends they have no idea who the hell anyone is/think their a scrub. It's crazy what Ball and WB24 have been doing, great scheme fits. Nice to have Gratzy back as well.

Agreed Blackmon has done very well in this system. He fits well and should stay on the team for a few years at least as a backup...but he has been a very serviceable player for this team. Great veteran pickup.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=7978242#7978242
Esteban wrote:
If people would listen to my advice I would give it but until then I wont
Jags

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late to the party, but hopefully in time to still get in.

This is the only win we need. It is great to have avoided a 0-16 more than it is to get a win!

DarthDavis wrote:
I tell you I respect the Jags forum nothing but classy posters. They got a good group over there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: