Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2014 Draft !! Early needs and Big board
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tk3

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. We play Jacksonville, Atlanta, and Tampa Bay.. The way I see it, these are bad teams that can catapult us from 3 wins to 6 wins.. On the other hand, if we don't take care of business, these are teams that are currently picking before us that could pick after us.. I do not think it will happen, but leapfrogging a couple of these bad teams and picking top 3 is not impossible.. This is why I included guys like Bridgewater and Clowney.. We most likely have no shot at them, but it is certainly within possibility so they are in my list of top 6 (considering that is where we pick if the season ended today)

2. If Hundley projects top 2 he will come out.. Staying in school when you are a top pick has not worked out great for the QBs in the past.. I've only seen a little bit from him, but he still looks good in my opinion and still a consensus top 3 pick in reputable mocks that I have seen..

3. I shied away from guys like Barr and Mack because of position.. We play 4-3 again and I do not know how well they fit that mold.. I think they are ideal blitzing 3-4 guys, but I do not know if they are big enough for 4-3 DE or if they fit as 4-3 LBs.. If they do, I would not be opposed to them playing LB for us - but we have to remember that the 3-4 days were brief and are gone..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tk3 wrote:
2. If Hundley projects top 2 he will come out.. Staying in school when you are a top pick has not worked out great for the QBs in the past.. I've only seen a little bit from him, but he still looks good in my opinion and still a consensus top 3 pick in reputable mocks that I have seen..

3. I shied away from guys like Barr and Mack because of position.. We play 4-3 again and I do not know how well they fit that mold.. I think they are ideal blitzing 3-4 guys, but I do not know if they are big enough for 4-3 DE or if they fit as 4-3 LBs.. If they do, I would not be opposed to them playing LB for us - but we have to remember that the 3-4 days were brief and are gone..
I don't think Hundley is going to come out. He will fall out of favor like past QBs have done. He would be smart to stay in school (but what do I know, I'm no scout lol)

As for Barr, Mack and even Van Noy from BYU, I think all have the potential to play a hybrid LB role. Like a poor mans Von Miller.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TommyC376 wrote:
Tk3 wrote:

I don't think Hundley is going to come out. He will fall out of favor like past QBs have done. He would be smart to stay in school (but what do I know, I'm no scout lol)

As for Barr, Mack and even Van Noy from BYU, I think all have the potential to play a hybrid LB role. Like a poor mans Von Miller.

Barr plays DE right now, he's just a solid fit for OLB which is why he's often projected there. I think he'd work just fine opposite of Mario.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: