Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 10: Miami Dolphins @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fishfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Can't run the ball...

Can't stop the run....

Tannehill is the only thing keeping this team competitive

Ireland has effed this team up....

You run a 4-3...yet you draft a 3-4 OLB with the 3rd overall pick...

None of the other draft picks are making an impact...

Wheeler lacks any awareness on the field...zero freaking instincts

Jones seems like he's lost on the field

Frustrating
Tannehill needs to improve his pocket presence and the deep ball he missed on a wide open Wallace was frustrating beyond belief but for the most part I agree at times he seems like the only thing that keeps us above float. I like him.

Besides O-line the linebackers are the weakest part of out team they are terrible which is a big problem considering we just signed all 3 to multi year deals.. I can't believe how bad they are
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

think im ready for a reset unless philbin can learn to change and shake some of the hangers on around him
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Can't run the ball...

Can't stop the run....

Frustrating
Tannehill needs to improve his pocket presence and the deep ball he missed on a wide open Wallace was frustrating beyond belief but for the most part I agree at times he seems like the only thing that keeps us above float. I like him.

Besides O-line the linebackers are the weakest part of out team they are terrible which is a big problem considering we just signed all 3 to multi year deals.. I can't believe how bad they are

It is so difficult to evaluate him with how poor the o-line is....I agree he does need to improve in areas, but from what I am seeing he is not the issue.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
fishfan4life wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Can't run the ball...

Can't stop the run....

Frustrating

It is so difficult to evaluate him with how poor the o-line is....I agree he does need to improve in areas, but from what I am seeing he is not the issue.
agree
Maddogg

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the only thing that went well last night was Jon Grudens live audition as the head coach for the Miami Dolphins.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 4, Tackles 6 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

Joe Philbin Death Watch - After Week 4 : Death 17 Joe 14
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
About the only thing that went well last night was Jon Grudens live audition for the head coaching position for the Miami Dolphins.

Would you hire him?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
About the only thing that went well last night was Jon Grudens live audition for the head coaching position for the Miami Dolphins.

Would you hire him?

If I was the GM, yes. But I'm not and that should up to the GM as to who they want as the head coach.

Jared Odrick 2014 Adopt A Player : Games - 4, Tackles 6 Assists 2 Sacks 1 Forced Fumbles 1

ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Would you hire him?

If I was the GM, yes. But I'm not and that should up to the GM as to who they want as the head coach.

The only way to get one of the better GM candidates is for that to happen....they build the team....if the Phins get rid of Ireland, but keep Philbin then you can forget about half of the guys the Dolphins may want as GM.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Would you hire him?

The only way to get one of the better GM candidates is for that to happen....they build the team....if the Phins get rid of Ireland, but keep Philbin then you can forget about half of the guys the Dolphins may want as GM.

Correct, you hire a new GM then let him decide who he wants as the coach. Don't handcuff a GM with a coach.

DeesNutts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
Maddogg wrote:

Would you hire him?

Correct, you hire a new GM then let him decide who he wants as the coach. Don't handcuff a GM with a coach.

I think a good GM would still want this job with Philbin as coach. He will not want this job with Sherman as OC.

as for the Gruden thing... The one thing I know Gruden is he demands enthusiasm and accountability from his players. Thats something seriously lacking on this team.

Oh a three and out.. ho hum.. lets jog off the field. Oh Mike Pouncey punched a guy in the face and we're gonna punt... ho hum lets jog off the field. Dline rotation, we're giving up 9 yards a carry... ho hum... lets jog off the field.

For all this talk that they were mad, practiced great, and wanted to let out some frustration and win a football game... I saw none of it. They hadnt play since last Thursday... they didnt even look rested and ready to play.
Fins20??SBChamp

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dolphinmeister wrote:
Once more the Dolphins are out coached and out played by a worse team.
I honestly think this will never change until Miami gets a true football guy as an owner.

I understand getting out coached by Belichick and Sean Payton, but Schiano??? He is one of the worse coaches in the league if not the worst. Not too mention their 3rd and 4th string RBs ran all over the defense. SMH.

I am so frustrated with this team.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fishfan4life wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:
Tanney can only throw between the hash marks. He is very limited and lacks pocket presence. I have no clue why a former WR is reluctant to pull the ball down and run the ball when its open.

Watching the Fins offensive line is like watching the movie "The Titanic". You watch the entire time wondering when the ship is going to sink. I honestly am starting to believe teams hold their exotic blitzes until late in the 4th quarter. Look at the 4th qtr of most Fins games. All the sacks have come during this time. Its amazing to watch.

Ok. I am going to say it since no one is owning it. Our first round draft pick is a bust. You barely notice when he is in the game. I also hate his demeanor. He has no passion. You cannot play football without passion. I also think they need to let Solai and Starks walk and rebuild. On paper they should plug the run but they get run over often.
Dion Jordan is not playing with violent aggression. Ovaw I am curious on your thoughts of Wheeler and Ellerbe I feel like I cant say it enough how bad they are.

I can honestly say I have not watched them. I focus mostly on the defensive and offensive lineman. Solai beats his man most of the time but he commits to a side to early. When he does this the RB just takes the other hole. This is why I say run blocking is easier than pass blocking. As a offensive lineman all you have to do is hold your block. You don't need to push the defender off the ball. When a defender picks a side all the lineman have to do is just stay on him and let the RB adjust.

I think the o-line coach will get fired anyway but he is not good.

Dion Jordan is probably better playing LB. He does not have the tenacity to play on the line. Has anyone ever see him display any emotion? I wonder what he would if he got a sack.
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we get a new GM i do not care if we get a new coach fire everyone, strip the team clean. I just want to break ties with Ireland

Adopt a Phins 2014, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
Tannehill (2014 Season stats)
93/155 - 902 yards - 6 TD's - 3 INT's - 81.2 Rat
Kaiowas05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Per PFF pretty much 95% of our good play is coming from pre Ireland players.... thats horrid
Belfast Trojans #32 Shamrock Bowl winner '12, '13 and '14
EFAF Atlantic Cup Winner 2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: