Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ranking the Division Rivals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Ranking the Division Rivals Reply with quote

Which division foe do you dislike most?

I've had this conversation countless times with my friends at games. We're all about the same age (21-23) so we have more of a hatred built up towards the Patriots. Some of my friends just hate the Dolphins more than any team, and I just can't understand how they can put them over the Pats (like I said, we're all in our early 20s).

I figured it depends more on what Buffalo era you grew up in or it may be whatever team is hot at the right time. Maybe you've had bad experiences with certain fan bases. Maybe you have an entirely different reason, let's hear it.

For me it's easy. (1 = dislike most, 3 = dislike the least)

1) Patriots - Have been dominant most of my life, can't remember a season where they haven't been superior by a big margin. It looks as if there reign will be ending soon though!

2) Jets - This is almost 100% due to their fans. They are easily the most over-confident group I've ran into on message boards or while tailgating (I'm a season ticket holder... have met several opposing fans). No matter how I've been approached, it's always uncomfortable and rude.

3) Dolphins - Haven't been around long enough to witness them being all that good. Obviously during the Dan Marino years they were a strong team, but I luckily missed most of those years.

How do you rank them? And why?

jb_gobills

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dolphins have always been my #1. My parents witnessed the 0-20 decade against Miami during the 1970s. When the Bills defeated the Dolphins in week 1 of the 1980 season, the goal posts came down. Then of course I grew up during the Dan Marino years. Bryan Cox is my least favorite player of all-time.

The Patriots are probably my #2 only because of their recent success.

^Jamison.
Where else would you rather be than right here, right now?
When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us
leeevans83d

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) Jets
2.) Pats
3.) Dolphins

I'm at the age where I haven't seen a playoff team. Started watching after Flutie left and Bledsoe came in. The large majority of Jets fans are idiots. The Pats are good, so naturally I don't like them. The Phins haven't done anything for me to hate them yet.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, NY being a very vocal in your face city we have an unnatural amount of uneducated fans but don't lump us all together. On this site I've only run across 3 or 4 Jet fans that made me want to punch a small child.

# 1- Patriots - Wayyyy too much bad blood between us. Coaching exchanges, players swapping teams, and we both have embarrassing losses against each other. (us more than them)
# 2- Dolphins - Fake spike against us hurt. (Monday night Miracle was great for us)
# 3- Bills - I have no bad feelings toward your team or fan base at all. I don't really care for Stevie Johnson but I like EJ and Spiller.

In all good luck this Sunday, hopefully no injuries and a fairly called game. I think this game is all about defense and which rookie makes more mistake. I'll give the slight edge to the Jets because I don't think you will be able to run on us.

28-24 Jets in a sloppy game, both teams will have 2 turnovers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: