Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Revenge of the Playoffs: Seahawks (8-1) @ Falcons (2-6) GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pie Romania wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
Pie Romania wrote:
I'm calling it right now, so be ready to quote me next week....

Seattle will pull another trick play out against the Vikings where Golden Tate takes a direct handoff and throws to Percy Harvin for the TD. The only other one I think they might try next week is Michael Robinson throwing to, wait for it....

Wilson Twisted Evil

Is it going to be as ugly a throw as last seasons?

Tate's was completed....so as long as it's completed, I couldn't care less if it's ugly or not.

The throwing motion was ugly but Tates ball was actually pretty nice.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the game yesterday down on the field holding the flag (I'm in the Army) and Russel Wilson came up to me and shook my hand and thanked me for my service. Classy guy. Makes this hell of a season a little better. If you guys secure home field I don't think anyone in the NFC (maybe New Orleans, but I would be rooting HARD against them for obvious reasons) can beat you guys.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonFed56 wrote:
I was at the game yesterday down on the field holding the flag (I'm in the Army) and Russel Wilson came up to me and shook my hand and thanked me for my service. Classy guy. Makes this hell of a season a little better. If you guys secure home field I don't think anyone in the NFC (maybe New Orleans, but I would be rooting HARD against them for obvious reasons) can beat you guys.

Thats Awesome.

Thank You for your service!!!

Seahawks~ Yankees~ Knicks~ Syracuse Orange

#JDI
canucks9314

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just thinking - ever since the Cardinals game Russell hasn't been strip sacked right?? Looks like he has made improvements in that regard. Before that game he was fumbling at least once a game iirc.

domepatrol91 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:
Did 84 point the direction they were gonna run the ball? Laughing

Reverse psychology.
animaltested

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Bevell is much maligned around here but I actually think he calls a good game and understands how to maximize the offenses capabilities. Is he stubborn? Yes. Does he fall in love with certain formations and routes. Yes. But that is the case with every offensive cord.

This game was Bevells showcased his ability. Perfectly called and finally executed. I think the past struggles were attributed to guys just not doing their jobs.

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree a lot of times Bevell can look bad because the guys are not executing. He still has his bonehead moments though. I guess they all do. If he goes this off season, I'm fine with it. If he stays, I'm fine with it. If we ever get a formidable line together I'm sure he will look a lot better.

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

animaltested wrote:
I know Bevell is much maligned around here but I actually think he calls a good game and understands how to maximize the offenses capabilities. Is he stubborn? Yes. Does he fall in love with certain formations and routes. Yes. But that is the case with every offensive cord.

This game was Bevells showcased his ability. Perfectly called and finally executed. I think the past struggles were attributed to guys just not doing their jobs.

Among all OC's, Bevell is definitely one of the better ones. He can definitely make some great playcalls but at you said, he's stubborn. If he wants to continue to call a similar game to what he does right now, it will only blossom with Percy Harvin on the field.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, assuming we keep winning the games we're supposed to (the non 49ers/saints games) the game between SF and NO next week will guarantee one of two things. If New Orleans wins, the seahawks are essentially division champs. The 49ers would have to beat us, win out, and hope we lose 2 games with at least to either arizona or st louis at home at the end of the season so they get the tiebreaker. Tough hill for them to climb. If SF Wins, then the Saints would HAVE to beat us on the road in 3 weeks and then hope we lose on the road to the 49ers, as well win out. Obviously, I'd say the first scenario with the saints winning is better for us. I'm not really that worried about the saints game at home if we can go in and run the ball while controlling the clock. We've beat a potent drew brees led offense at home with a lesser seahawks team (thought their defense wasn't as good then either). If we win the division and the scenario works out perfectly for the saints, we're AT WORST the second seed in the NFC as long as we don't completely collapse. I think we've survived all of our collapse games this year, but we'll see what happens.

We control our own destiny for HFA. In all likelihood, we will be the #1 seed in the NFC. We just have to go out and continue to get work done. Oh, btw, the entire offensive line and percy harvin will be 100% by the time we play the saints. It's looking great for us, but I'm not gonna count our chickens just yet. We need to continue to stay focused if we wanna hoist our first one in February. Still ain't won squat yet and the team needs to remember that

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
hawkman98272

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just know we win our next three, and we have HFA.

Just get those wins and the road to the SB comes through Seattle.

IDOG_det

#JDI
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
LeaveNoDoubt²₀⁶ ‏@SEA12thWOman 4m
“@Michael_Sawyer: So apparently, Richard Sherman went into coverage on 36 snaps. Matt Ryan threw at him ZERO times. #Shutdown”

@RSherman_25
Retweeted by Richard Sherman
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klyon7634 wrote:
SpoonFed56 wrote:

Thats Awesome.

Thank You for your service!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18
Page 18 of 18

Jump to: