Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy Football WDIS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Da_Zou13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Fantasy Football WDIS Reply with quote

Hey fellow chiefs fans,

I have a huge fantasy football matchup this week. If I win I have a clear shot to the #1 seed and 1st round bye in the playoffs (similar to the chiefs Wink ). I have a question about who do I start (WDIS). Pick 3.

Keenan Allen WR - playing denver
Danny Woodhead - playing denver
Alshon Jeffery - playing detroit
Frank Gore - playing carolina

All games are home games for my players. Im pretty sure I have to play Gore no matte what, but Carolina's def is amazing vs the run. Id love to hear some suggestions from you guys. For anyone wondering, my team is as follows

QB - Rivers, Alex Smith
RB - Lynch, Gore, Woodhead, D.Brown
WR - D.Thomas, Allen, Jeffery, Randle, Hopkins
TE - Cameron (BYE), Wright
DEF - Carolina
K - Nugent

12 team standard, non-ppr.

Props to LOTO on the sig.
HiccupGuy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would start Woodhead over Gore. You have Carolina's def. so who are you going to be rooting for and they have only allowed 2 rushing touchdowns.

WR is hard. Allen looks like Rivers number and Denver has a not so great secondary but if you go with him you are pretty much putting all your eggs in one basket.

I like Jeffrey but he is to hot and cold. I have him on two of my teams and started him twice on one of my teams and he got me 1 point and then got me like 15 points.

ryknowssd on the sig.
Da_Zou13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Allen as a clear number 1 WR. Rivers targets him way more than anyone else and that offense throws the ball a lot. Woodhead also sees the ball a lot and has put up good numbers for the last month. Its kind of between Gore and Jeffery at this point.

Props to LOTO on the sig.
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's one thing to remember - in FB the game's outcome doesn't matter. I'm not doing that fantasy stuff, so I'm not an expert at all - but from reading stats:

Any DEN game tends to be a high yardage, high score game - for BOTH teams. So I'd (if I don't have DEN QB/WR) go for against DEN QB, against DEN WR - not so sure about against DEN RB though.
KCWolf1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gore, Allen, and Woodhead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: