Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General News - Buc's Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YoungBucs15

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lil' Shorty wrote:
deuces22wild wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/gerald-mccoy-yelled-at-by-his-own-coaches-for-doing-something-nice/

Rolling Eyes

This is only a story because we suck nutzzz.

I see both sides personally. If the coaches want to bring it up and the fact that they don't like it, fine. McCoy is a big boy he can decide whether he keeps doing it or not. Both sides state their thoughts and it should be over. If the coaches did blow up a tad it's not right but everyone is grinding right now so tempers are going to fly off the handle once in awhile.

I'm completely siding with McCoy here. And it's not just because I want Schiano gone. I mean what McCoy did was sportsmanship, it's taught in Pee Wee football. It's not like he was being a pansy in the middle of the play or anything. McCoy, being one of the best DTs in the game today, I think has room to say this and do this and not be yelled at. But to be honest, I don't know if Cox or Melvin would of done this normally. I wouldn't be surprised if it stemmed down from pressure from Schiano so that's why they yelled at him for it.

If you go watch Hard Knocks from this last year, they said the same thing. Hue Jackson said it was ok during Preseason but would fine his players if they helped up an opponent during a regular game. No Big Deal

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sometimes I think McCoy is soft. I remember last TC when we practiced with New England, he said he felt intimidated when walking by Bill Bellichik. That's not what you want to hear.

We need to stop paying attention to all these media outlets and articles. Everyone is making a big deal of schianos meeting with the glazers. Joe bucs fan reports that he meets with them a d has been on a regular basis since he was hired. The captains meetings and discussions with the coaches happen in every team and organization. But because we're losing its a big deal.
deuces22wild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sometimes I think McCoy is soft.

You complain a ton about our gm and his picks and fa moves, you complain about our coaches, and you complain about our players but this is even too much for you.

A few weeks back you wanted to sign Tim Tebow to be the leader of our team, you wanted Freeman pushed back into the light after he was benched, and now our all-pro beast defensive tackle is soft... breath, have a beer and relax a little... Confused

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Sometimes I think McCoy is soft.

You complain a ton about our gm and his picks and fa moves, you complain about our coaches, and you complain about our players but this is even too much for you.

A few weeks back you wanted to sign Tim Tebow to be the leader of our team, you wanted Freeman pushed back into the light after he was benched, and now our all-pro beast defensive tackle is soft... breath, have a beer and relax a little... Confused

Source.

https://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1308359-bashful-buccaneer-gerald-mccoy-afraid-to-make-eye-contact-with-bill-belichick
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it's not complaining. It's actually facts.

McCoy had 6 sacks last year. 4 came against the lines of Philadelphia and Dallas two of the worst olines last year graded out in pass Protection.

Price? Bust. Bowers? Lol. Clayborn? Not living up to the grade.

Wanna blame coaching? Well Dom and and schiano are tied together. Dom has full control and final say on roster decisions. He held on to freeman, Myron Lewis and Benn far too long. All busts.

Guys he actually got on the roster: Bennett , selvie and gillbery: l
He let go. Bennett has 5 sacks and 33 pressures. Our dline: 17 pressures 7 sacks.

Failed to find a te. 3rd wr. Traded for Revis coming off an injury a d still not healthy.

And he's 24-47 as a gm.

Is it complaining or facts that he sucks at his job?
Calibucsfan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today's PC, Shaino said that they are going to bring Martin back later on during the season..............................WHY?!

Cheesehead430 wrote:
Mac Miller and Eminem are popular for the same reason
Laughing
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calibucsfan wrote:
Today's PC, Shaino said that they are going to bring Martin back later on during the season..............................WHY?!

As fans we say why. But remember schianos trying to save his job. If he can play he'll play.
RoeKG

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deuces22wild wrote:
RoeKG wrote:
http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/gerald-mccoy-yelled-at-by-his-own-coaches-for-doing-something-nice/

Rolling Eyes

This is only a story because we suck nutzzz.

I see both sides personally. If the coaches want to bring it up and the fact that they don't like it, fine. McCoy is a big boy he can decide whether he keeps doing it or not. Both sides state their thoughts and it should be over. If the coaches did blow up a tad it's not right but everyone is grinding right now so tempers are going to fly off the handle once in awhile.

I really fail to see any side of the coaches, since I don't get what it accomplishes by not helping a guy up. It's not like if it were Madden and you're saving their fatigue rate for them.
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277419/article/joe-flacco-is-flubbing-his-super-bowl-followup?campaign=Facebook_atl_rosenthal

Quote:

Moving up

2. Mike Glennon: He's easily the best rookie quarterback. How strange is that? He can throw on the move and improvise more than expected. Many of Glennon's throws were on the run against the Seahawks. He played a clean game in Seattle, with a near-flawless first half. It's a shame Glennon probably will have to start over with a new coaching staff next year.
Buc Ball

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000277419/article/joe-flacco-is-flubbing-his-super-bowl-followup?campaign=Facebook_atl_rosenthal

Quote:

Moving up

2. Mike Glennon: He's easily the best rookie quarterback. How strange is that? He can throw on the move and improvise more than expected. Many of Glennon's throws were on the run against the Seahawks. He played a clean game in Seattle, with a near-flawless first half. It's a shame Glennon probably will have to start over with a new coaching staff next year.

Interesting. I hope he plays well, but I don't want it to lead to a situation where we choose not to draft a QB in round 1.

He can start while the new QB learns the offence.

Lavonte David

117 Tackles
6 Sacks
5 Interception
14 Pass Breakups
1 Safety
1 Ridiculous Fine
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Schefter ✔ @AdamSchefter

Bucs are placing RB Doug Martin on IR

FINALLY.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dancing
Caaddy24

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buc Ball wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:

Quote:

Moving up

Interesting. I hope he plays well, but I don't want it to lead to a situation where we choose not to draft a QB in round 1.

He can start while the new QB learns the offence.

I think glennon is playing great and has some promise but we still take a QB 1st round next year. We can just sit him while Glennon plays and if we're winning, keep Glennon in, if we're losing, let the rookie take over. I think that would be a great situation. And I want Derek Carr as of now
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldson suspended 1 game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-national-football-league-roundup-000946642--nfl.html

Quote:
Goldson was penalized for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons after making direct, helmet-to-helmet contact with a defenseless receiver, Atlanta's Roddy White.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote:
Goldson suspended 1 game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl-national-football-league-roundup-000946642--nfl.html

Quote:
Goldson was penalized for unnecessary roughness in the second quarter of Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons after making direct, helmet-to-helmet contact with a defenseless receiver, Atlanta's Roddy White.

Best safety in the nfl.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 57 of 100

Jump to: