Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-7) @ Seattle Seahawks (7-1)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams

Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
Mebane hasn't shown he can hold the point of attack on double teams this year and McDaniels certainly isn't. Red hasn't really shown up on the inside either.

I'm also really not happy with KJ. He's getting washed out of the play from the WLB spot. He's WAY over-pursuing. It's Julian Peterson-esque without the amazing pass rushing skills.
All the LBs played like crap. Way to many tackles from the secondary 10 yards down the field. Didn't see Bruce make a play anywhere on te field and only saw Wagner make that sack in the 1st.

Just pitiful line backing play. It needs a change. Somewhere.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
Fire Bevell. That's all I got. He's an arrogant man who refuses to give the ball to marshawn until he has no other choice. He's setting up Wilson for failure and maximizes our OL deficiencies. He keeps our D on the field too much with our inability to control the ball.

Also. Our linebackers are afraid to take on blocks and our DTs aren't commanding double teams

Pretty much what I was going to say word for word. Touched on all the things that drove me crazy about this game.

We need to pick up a stud for the middle of the DL, were far too soft up the gut. The LB's arent ever kept clean on inside runs. Guy like Paul Soliai would be a real nice UFA pick up.

And the fact we did nothing to address the OL again this year really tests my patience with this front office as incredible as they have been overall.

Im just done with Bevell, let Cable run the O at this point. He'd atleast give Shawn the ball.
Mebane hasn't shown he can hold the point of attack on double teams this year and McDaniels certainly isn't. Red hasn't really shown up on the inside either.

I'm also really not happy with KJ. He's getting washed out of the play from the WLB spot. He's WAY over-pursuing. It's Julian Peterson-esque without the amazing pass rushing skills.
All the LBs played like crap. Way to many tackles from the secondary 10 yards down the field. Didn't see Bruce make a play anywhere on te field and only saw Wagner make that sack in the 1st.

Just pitiful line backing play. It needs a change. Somewhere.
This was Bruce's first below average game. Wagner needs to get better too by I have more faith in that. I'm ready for Smith to get more snaps at WLB

^Rammy
Biggest Irvn, Michael, and ET Supporter

BlaqOptic wrote:
I'll put the 2013 Seahawks one spot over the 2008 Steelers on the Top 10
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wilson injured his non throwing arm

paging tom cable...
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:

paging tom cable...

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20131103/BLOG06/131109941/1004/Seahawks-Buccaneers-game-thread

Quote:
Russell Wilson was a little banged up, Carroll said, but the quarterback said after the game that "I feel good. I got hit a few times, obviously. I got hit pretty good a couple times here and there, but you just keep getting back up and keep playing.'

Asked if he has any concern about next week, he said, "No, I'm good to go. I'll be good to go for next week. . . I'll be fine."

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
NestlePureLife

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

paging tom cable...

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20131103/BLOG06/131109941/1004/Seahawks-Buccaneers-game-thread

Quote:
Russell Wilson was a little banged up, Carroll said, but the quarterback said after the game that "I feel good. I got hit a few times, obviously. I got hit pretty good a couple times here and there, but you just keep getting back up and keep playing.'

Asked if he has any concern about next week, he said, "No, I'm good to go. I'll be good to go for next week. . . I'll be fine."

just a matter of time at this point
imani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NestlePureLife wrote:
imani wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

paging tom cable...

Quote:

agreed

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

imani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick post from the iphone-

San fran has the Panthers @ home and then the Saints on the road in the next two weeks. I think they spilt those two games at best. They then go on the road against an improving RG3/redskins team.

Hopefully they come out of this stretch 1-2 so we can wrap this division up. If we keep getting the job done, we should be able to keep pace for the #1 seed. The loser of the Saints/Niners game will probably have to win out in order to have a shot @ HFA, so it works out well for us.

The falcons game is really scaring me, however. This could be the week where the magic runs out. Hopefully it's the week where we put together a complete game

wwhickok wrote:

Ring Worm Sherm

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so sick of these slow starts and conservative play calling. Also, what the hell happened to our defense? Are they just wore out or what? The first 4-5 games of the year they were dominate now its like were back in 2008-2010 all over again. Ain't gonna win playoff games looking like that. Anyways, its good that we found a way to fight back and win. That part was impressive. Outscored them 27-3 the last 33 minutes or so of the game. If it wasn't for that Kearse fumble and the terrible PI call on Earl this would have been a different story. Good to be 8-1

“Its pay back, Russell Wilson"
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ring Worm Sherm wrote:
I'm so sick of these slow starts and conservative play calling. Also, what the hell happened to our defense? Are they just wore out or what? The first 4-5 games of the year they were dominate now its like were back in 2008-2010 all over again. Ain't gonna win playoff games looking like that. Anyways, its good that we found a way to fight back and win. That part was impressive. Outscored them 27-3 the last 33 minutes or so of the game. If it wasn't for that Kearse fumble and the terrible PI call on Earl this would have been a different story. Good to be 8-1

Interior D-Line is a mess again. The team needs to draft or pick up a stud if there is one available. As the others have mentioned, linebacker is a big issue as well. Nobody can shed a block.
TheoryofSeahawk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right off the bat, City of Tampa deserved to win this game. They came out with more focus, energy, and a better game plan than the 'Hawks did. Mike Glennon made some really nice throws, they ran the ball effectively, and Greg Schiano outcoached PC. The 'Hawks got lucky to be playing a team with less depth and talent. But that doesn't change the fact that the Bucs played a hell of a game. I hope they can get their mess sorted out.

That said, now I get to the part where I bite into the 'Hawks. The first half effort was flat out garbage. The defense looked lost. Richard Sherman looked like he had no clue what was going on on a couple plays. He's supposed to be the best CB in the game and he got spun in circles by Tiquan Underwood? That was weak. Earl looked like he was the only one bringing any intensity, but he relapsed into poor tackling form early and got steamrolled by Mike James.

I will take a quick second to say that the PI call on Earl was bogus...again. This got old a long time ago. The Bucs got a few of those phantom calls as well, though, prolly more than we got, so screw the officials from both teams, lol.

The LB's all got exposed in pass coverage. Bobby Wagner looked scared to take on any sort of blocking in the run game. Inexcusable.

Doug Baldwin didn't seem ready to play early, dropping 2 passes in a row. Pass pro looked hideous right out of the gates, run blocking was at least up to snuff, but with no pass pro, you just can't sustain drives.

All of this stuff really boils down to one conclusion for me. This team didn't prepare for this game with the proper amount of focus and intensity. That is extremely disappointing and frustrating to see. It's inexcusable at the professional level and it will come back to haunt this team if it continues.

So, yeah, the 'Hawks won the game and they found their intensity in the 2nd half, and they came back, and it's a feel good story for some people. And in some ways, it's fine because sometimes you just have to find ways to win at the pro level even when you don't bring your A game.

But it's also not fine, because the last two weeks have exposed glaring weaknesses in this teams mental toughness and preparation during the week. Yes, they're going to get healthy, hopefully, on the O-line and that will shore up some of the issues on the field, but it won't help the off-field issues like preparation, focus, intensity, execution, etc.

Generally, those issues manifest themselves on the field with symptoms like missed tackles (saw a lot of that yesterday), missed gap assignments (all day yesterday), guys playing selfish, trying to do too much, or not taking on blockers so that other players can be free to make plays (Bobby Wagner and prolly some other guys, too).

These are all problems that must be addressed during the week. There is plenty of time left in the season to fix these issues and the team is still winning, so that's a positive. The sky is not falling, but realistically this team has a lot of work left to do to get ready for the playoffs.

Sheldon Cooper
silus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bucs are 6-3 based on games they deserved to win.
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:
imani wrote:
NestlePureLife wrote:

paging tom cable...

Quote:

agreed

hold your tongue, both of you

WINTER IS COMING
imani

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Breno Giacomini and Russell Okung have both returned to seahawks practice on a limited basis. Will not play against falcons, but vikings game not ruled out.

wwhickok wrote:

Tooki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Breno Giacomini and Russell Okung have both returned to seahawks practice on a limited basis. Will not play against falcons, but vikings game not ruled out.

Good to hear, we need them ASAP.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21
Page 21 of 21

Jump to: