Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

List of people who should be gone in 2014
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
norg

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if we don't make it to at least 8-8 I think Kubes and RIck smith should be fired goodbye Nice try gettin t done but yeah u didn't

I think tho 8-8 should be da goal to saving there job

other names to dat list

T. J. Yates

Arian Foster

Lestar Jean

Keshawn Martin

OD yes .. Owen daniles

Earl Mitchell NT
94 Antonio Smith-- I think smith might be a CAP hit and not worth keeping if we will be rebuilding or starting fresh

a lot of our ILB mays and Sharpton

this is only if our season is tanked we are going to have to rebuild our MIddle of our DEF a lot with losses in DT and ILB will need to rebuild our D line around JJwatt and his strengths n weakness also find our ILB leader I don't think CUSH will never be the same sadly

J Joes and Macain we can do better and ed reed man that guy straight Stole from us straight to the bank LOL

ST needs some work 2 man we got a lot of needs all around if we do have a new regime we will have a lot of needs and need to hit on the draft

I think our O is in better shape just needs some minor tweeking

that's why really hope case is the man that wy our 1st pick can be a stud DEF player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: