Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: New Orleans Saints at New York Jets
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raoul Duke

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Jets front seven did a great job today and won us the game,but Stephen Hill, when we needed him today he came up ZERO again. This guy is a huge mistake.

Was he targeted at all? Looked like one play Geno had him open for a TD but he threw to a triple covered Nelson.

It looked like there were 2 different times he was open for a big catch that Geno didn't look his way.

I have to wonder if Geno has lost some confidence in him. They don't seem to have a solid connection yet.

- Cliff Burton
green24

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raoul Duke wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
doumeyer wrote:
Jets front seven did a great job today and won us the game,but Stephen Hill, when we needed him today he came up ZERO again. This guy is a huge mistake.

Was he targeted at all? Looked like one play Geno had him open for a TD but he threw to a triple covered Nelson.

It looked like there were 2 different times he was open for a big catch that Geno didn't look his way.

I have to wonder if Geno has lost some confidence in him. They don't seem to have a solid connection yet.

I think it might have something with Hill being limited in practice. It seems whenever a receiver doesn't practice leading up to a game, Geno tends not to throw to him much. Happened to Holmes Week 1 and Kerley and Hill after their concussions.
Raoul Duke

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
Raoul Duke wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:
doumeyer wrote:

I think it might have something with Hill being limited in practice. It seems whenever a receiver doesn't practice leading up to a game, Geno tends not to throw to him much. Happened to Holmes Week 1 and Kerley and Hill after their concussions.

That's a good point. I have to wonder what the offense would look like with a healthy Holmes, Hill, Kerley, Cumberland and Winslow along with a healthy backfield.

- Cliff Burton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25
Page 25 of 25

Jump to: