Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marc Trestman is the man
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Encore49

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is an awesome coach. I'm friends with his daughters at DePaul so I'm hoping I get to actually meet him some time haha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
For the first time in like 5 years we did not get out coached by the Packers. MM was shell shocked at games end.

Capers had nothing in his little bag of blitzes. We have not had an Oline capable of blocking them since our SB appearance.

DeCamillis is still a bum. I agree our ST (except for Robbie and Hester's reputation) has sucked all year.
I never feel at a disadvantage in terms of coaching going into a game. I almost always felt at a disadvantage with Smith at the helm. The idea that he could be the HC at USC is beyond hilarious and would set back that program at least five years. That 4th and millimeters scared the crap out of me. It also appeared from anything shown that we made the first on the 3d down.
ChicagoAl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
Props brehs

Sucks about the Rodgers injury (and I'm so drunk spellcheck is saving my arese and I'm winging it at this point), but you guys at the least have a respectable, fantastic franchise vis a vis the Vikings, good win on your part. Obviously hope you do nothing in the playoffs, but gotta show respect where it is due.
Once you sober up, I think you will see that you are not dead yet and can still make the playoffs
ForteOz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEARS24 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
You spelt the guy’s name wrong dude…it’s S-H-E-A M-c-C-L-E-L-L-I-N Wink Laughing

McClellin has a Scottish ring to it...

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR AFFINITY!!!

In other news, MM90 convinced me to buy the new COD and also Treatman is straight BALLA!!!

However, we have to think, what if Jay were in the game? how does the result differ?

More targets to Marshall or Bennett? More picks?

Also I like that Forte was used inside the 5 and his contribution in the passing game was immense...

With all of this said we HAVE to go run stop in the draft this year...

I know Lacy is good but he isn't THAT good, we are just THAT bad...

Dude's name is Shea Keegan McClellin... he couldn't be more Irish if his name was Lucky McCharms. Very Happy
ForteOz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willink wrote:
Props brehs

Sucks about the Rodgers injury (and I'm so drunk spellcheck is saving my arese and I'm winging it at this point), but you guys at the least have a respectable, fantastic franchise vis a vis the Vikings, good win on your part. Obviously hope you do nothing in the playoffs, but gotta show respect where it is due.

Props to you, sir.
IronMike84

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This came as no surprise to me after reading Trestman's book in the offseason. It's also why I was preaching for you guys to check it out.

Trestman has had some success with journeymen QB having to take over for injured starters since his days in Cleveland in the 80s.

Additionally, part of his coaching philosophy is flexible playcalling and not asking players to do something they obviously can't do, unlike the "square peg/round hole" philosophy of Lovie Smith.
Sugashane

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForteOz wrote:
BEARS24 wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
You spelt the guy’s name wrong dude…it’s S-H-E-A M-c-C-L-E-L-L-I-N Wink Laughing

McClellin has a Scottish ring to it...

I FINALLY UNDERSTAND YOUR AFFINITY!!!

In other news, MM90 convinced me to buy the new COD and also Treatman is straight BALLA!!!

However, we have to think, what if Jay were in the game? how does the result differ?

More targets to Marshall or Bennett? More picks?

Also I like that Forte was used inside the 5 and his contribution in the passing game was immense...

With all of this said we HAVE to go run stop in the draft this year...

I know Lacy is good but he isn't THAT good, we are just THAT bad...

Dude's name is Shea Keegan McClellin... he couldn't be more Irish if his name was Lucky McCharms. Very Happy

Aye. lol

Next year I'm adopting all the NFC North rivals

Thanks to chisoxguy7 for the awesome sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: