Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OK So we are rooting for Texans tn?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lamont

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
lamont wrote:
Damn you texans.. all you had to do was beat the colts. Brick wall

Slough is not the same QB without his security blanket Reggie Wayne. DHB is not a #1 and all he will do now is force feed the ball to Hilton & Fleener. This division is still up for grabs.

Yeah, we still face them twice and Luck was very inconsistent without Wayne. The running game still isn't strong despite the trade for Richardson.

Ya think? Laughing Wink
He was terrible from the start of the game thru the middle of the 3rd quarter. Against the same opponents this year (49ers, San Diego & Houston) it is not close as far as who has played better between Luck & Locker, but during the pregame show next Thursday night the talking heads will bow at the altar of slough and his neckbeard. SMH.
Take away his new security blanket (Hilton) and he is average. Some posters were afraid when they picked up richardson, I wasn't one of them. Donald Brown is the guy to stop, I said that a few weeks ago.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
KingTitan wrote:
lamont wrote:
Damn you texans.. all you had to do was beat the colts. Brick wall

Slough is not the same QB without his security blanket Reggie Wayne. DHB is not a #1 and all he will do now is force feed the ball to Hilton & Fleener. This division is still up for grabs.

Yeah, we still face them twice and Luck was very inconsistent without Wayne. The running game still isn't strong despite the trade for Richardson.

Ya think? Laughing Wink
He was terrible from the start of the game thru the middle of the 3rd quarter. Against the same opponents this year (49ers, San Diego & Houston) it is not close as far as who has played better between Luck & Locker, but during the pregame show next Thursday night the talking heads will bow at the altar of slough and his neckbeard. SMH.
Take away his new security blanket (Hilton) and he is average. Some posters were afraid when they picked up richardson, I wasn't one of them. Donald Brown is the guy to stop, I said that a few weeks ago.

Yeah I was actually kinda happy they wasted an 1st on that. Running backs now a days aren't like they used to be...

Can't take over games anymore.
Chocolateman78

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to tell how good the Colts are seeing how the Texans completely fell apart after Gary Kubiack's collapse. PFT reported that there was chaos in the locker room and no adjustments were able to be made.

PFT wrote:
On Sunday night, the Texans instead had roughly 12 minutes of chaos following the collapse of coach Gary Kubiak, as explained by James Palmer of CSN Houston on Monday’s edition of PFT Live. (Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the second half kickoff was delayed minimally, if at all, by the Kubiak situation.)

As Palmer explained, there were no adjustments made by the Texans during halftime. Moreover, with the offensive play-calling duties shifting from Kubiak to offensive coordinator Rick Dennison, there were delays in the communication of the plays to the team.

That said, Let's not sleep on the fact that Luck has 10 comeback wins in only a year and a half in the league. That tells me this guy is hard to put away, even if you jump on him early. I know no one here wants to acknowledge it but Andrew Luck is really good. I'm not to easy with the fact that such a must win game comes on a short week

On the other hand, does Trent Richardson remind anyone else of Chris Henry running the ball?

**RIP Steve McNair**
edro

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are making the fatal mistake of underestimating Andrew Luck. He's going to make your sports lives a living hell for the next decade plus. He'll haunt the Titans for years to come.
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edro wrote:
You guys are making the fatal mistake of underestimating Andrew Luck. He's going to make your sports lives a living hell for the next decade plus. He'll haunt the Titans for years to come.

Have you met Kookie? You guys should hang out.

Congrats, Seahawk fans!
edro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id bet that most Titans fans would ditch Locker in a heartbeat if they could replace him with Luck. And they'd be a fool if they didn't.
kamikazepants

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edro wrote:
Id bet that most Titans fans would ditch Locker in a heartbeat if they could replace him with Luck. And they'd be a fool if they didn't.

Fanboyism

Don't do it kids.
therealdeal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edro wrote:

We're not on the field...
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edro wrote:

My head says yes, but my heart says no. Jake <3

Adopt-A-Titan 2013-14
- Kendall Wright 73 rec 857 yd 2 TD <3
- Shonn Greene 49 car 190 yd 3 TD
Mac 9 for LiFE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone else kind of happy the Colts won? They are a really good team, and them beating potential bidders for the 6th spot in the playoffs is very beneficial for our chances.

Look at the playoff picture, things are starting to get a little more clearer. Baltimore and Pittsburgh out of the picture is a huge plus.

We win next week, and we'll be sitting at 5-4, and IN the PLAYOFFS Smile
--> I know there's still a lot of football to be played, but assuming we handle business next week, I don't know how many analysts would have had the Titans as the 6th seed 10 weeks into the season.
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac 9 for LiFE wrote:
Anyone else kind of happy the Colts won? They are a really good team, and them beating potential bidders for the 6th spot in the playoffs is very beneficial for our chances.

Look at the playoff picture, things are starting to get a little more clearer. Baltimore and Pittsburgh out of the picture is a huge plus.

We win next week, and we'll be sitting at 5-4, and IN the PLAYOFFS Smile
--> I know there's still a lot of football to be played, but assuming we handle business next week, I don't know how many analysts would have had the Titans as the 6th seed 10 weeks into the season.

I've considered that as well. The Colts are unlikely to catch and the Texans could be competition for the final WC spot by the end.

Impossible to predict at this point. We just need to keep winning.

Adopt-A-Titan 2013-14
- Kendall Wright 73 rec 857 yd 2 TD <3
- Shonn Greene 49 car 190 yd 3 TD
titanrick

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I was hoping the Colts would lose. I haven't given up on the division yet. Are they a good team? Yes. Are they unbeatable? Heck, no. I respect the Colts but I'm not afraid of them. Very much looking forward to our matchups this year.

Congrats, Seahawk fans!
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Nah, I was hoping the Colts would lose. I haven't given up on the division yet. Are they a good team? Yes. Are they unbeatable? Heck, no. I respect the Colts but I'm not afraid of them. Very much looking forward to our matchups this year.

X2.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
norg

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Texans are a joke.

Titans are a joke Cool

I guess we will cee u in ol tenn for the battle of draft position LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: