Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bulldog's "you are going to hate this" mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its time for a new kicker when your coach goes for a pooch punt instead of a 51 yard field goal...
buno67

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
its time for a new kicker when your coach goes for a pooch punt instead of a 51 yard field goal...

Its not like he has missed a 50 yard kick this year. He is 2/2 from 50+ with both those kicks being 51 yarders.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:

Its not like he has missed a 50 yard kick this year. He is 2/2 from 50+ with both those kicks being 51 yarders.

he's 7/25 for his career, and his coach elected to go for a pooch punt when we needed those 3 points.

yeah, time to get a new kicker.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:
Well, its safe to say you nailed it with the thread title.

Ditto.

Its ok. Most people don't like different. And I can't stand seeing the same mock drafts over and over again. Which is why I hardly ever comment on them. B/c they are usually the same as the other guy who just made one yesterday except for a player or two.

just because its different, doesn't mean its good. sometimes consensus is the way to go. pretty sure we all know we need to get a qb. we all know that our O is lagging behind our D and we need another weapon or two. Those have to be done, and there will likely be high draft picks that will help us get there. thats why these mocks do that.
bungleodeon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF is this. Crying or Very sad
bulldog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Ditto.

Its ok. Most people don't like different. And I can't stand seeing the same mock drafts over and over again. Which is why I hardly ever comment on them. B/c they are usually the same as the other guy who just made one yesterday except for a player or two.

just because its different, doesn't mean its good. sometimes consensus is the way to go. pretty sure we all know we need to get a qb. we all know that our O is lagging behind our D and we need another weapon or two. Those have to be done, and there will likely be high draft picks that will help us get there. thats why these mocks do that.

I just hate seeing the same thing over and over again. The draft never turns out like we think it will so I try to think outside the box.

This team is only as good as the weakest links. So I took the approach to fix those issues while keeping in mind that the FO loves Hoyer (This is an assumption, but its definitely a real possibility)
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bulldog wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Ditto.

I just hate seeing the same thing over and over again. The draft never turns out like we think it will so I try to think outside the box.

This team is only as good as the weakest links. So I took the approach to fix those issues while keeping in mind that the FO loves Hoyer (This is an assumption, but its definitely a real possibility)

we need impact players. that is our weakest link. we need more turnovers on D, but more importatnly we need touchdowns. a RT in the first?

blech
bulldog

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Ditto.

we need impact players. that is our weakest link. we need more turnovers on D, but more importatnly we need touchdowns. a RT in the first?

blech

But everyone else drafting a G is better? I know your not OK with that...

RB was had in FA. I think Landry can be elite. TO's on defense, so I took a coverage LB,

I guess it should have been noted that I assumed the top QB's are gone, Hundley unlikely declares and I hate the rest of the QB class. So, build the rest of the team through BPA.

I don't do mocks very often, and I surely don't do them to impress people, but rather make other options known to those who do the same thing over and over.
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im all for outside the box thinking, but in this case i agree with whats inside the box. sometimes you just gotta keep it simple, thats all im sayin
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like it.

We are going Offense early and often in this draft.

Weapons for whoever the QB is and maybe a QB.

I think this QB class is not as good as we first thought and I also feel like there is more QB needy teams than normal.

So for those that say we have to trade up for a QB if there is one we like it might not work out. A team that needs a franchise QB is not going to trade it to us.

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin
Pierre Desir
KamTrus20

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Ditto.

Some times consensus is the way to go and sometimes consensus gets you Trent Richardson.

The RT position is so much more valuable than fans make it out to be, and so much more valuable than it was even just 10 years ago.

Jamison on the sig
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
bulldog wrote:
Dropkick_pride wrote:
Estonianzulu wrote:

Ditto.

Some times consensus is the way to go and sometimes consensus gets you Trent Richardson.

The RT position is so much more valuable than fans make it out to be, and so much more valuable than it was even just 10 years ago.

na, the consensus in that draft was do whatever you can to get a QB, which we tried, and failed. c'est la vie
TypicalBrowns10

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are forgetting who the GM is. This is realistic.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KamTrus20 wrote:
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2013/10/the_slap_becomes_alabama_left.html

Here is the article.

If you have some Bama games recorded I have seen it from him half dozen or so other times.

That is the funniest thing ever.

The B*&^% slap used as a blocking tool.

I am amazed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:
im all for outside the box thinking, but in this case i agree with whats inside the box. sometimes you just gotta keep it simple, thats all im sayin

Second time in one thread I agree with mistake.

Wow, this mock MUST be bad. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: