Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers Activate Tank Carradine/Waive Cunningham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26298
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Taylor Price (@TaylorPrice49) tweeted at 1:23 PM on Mon, Nov 04, 2013:
#49ers activate WR Mario Manningham and CB Eric Wright. The team has also waived CB Nnamdi Asomugha.
(https://twitter.com/TaylorPrice49/status/397474105085005825)

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SoCalNiner


Moderator
Joined: 13 Nov 2007
Posts: 22644
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) tweeted at 0:45 PM on Mon, Nov 04, 2013:
Source: #49ers plan to cut CB Nnamdi Asomugha today, with the expected activation of CB Eric Wright.


No surprise, but will be interesting to see if any team picks him up.


Seattle Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26298
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, that would be funny if they did, but I think a few contenders may take a hard look at him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DirtyJersey9er


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 3842
Location: Jersey
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) tweeted at 0:45 PM on Mon, Nov 04, 2013:
Source: #49ers plan to cut CB Nnamdi Asomugha today, with the expected activation of CB Eric Wright.


No surprise, but will be interesting to see if any team picks him up.


Seattle Laughing


New Orleans wanted Nnamdi too and are higher on the waiver priority after this past weekend.
_________________
Welcome to the 9ers Q!

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26298
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13745
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.


Who makes room for Moody?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 954
Location: New York
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.


Who makes room for Moody?


Please Kyle muther effing Williams
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 954
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.


Who makes room for Moody?


Please Kyle muther effing Williams


LOL... my prayers were answered! ^^^^

Quote:
via@MaioccoCSN "CB Eric Wright will be taking over as the 49ers' dime back with the release of CB Perrish Cox."


I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. I imagine he will be playing a lot this Sunday against NO
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8774
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AndyLeesAunt wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.


Who makes room for Moody?


Please Kyle muther effing Williams


LOL... my prayers were answered! ^^^^

Quote:
via@MaioccoCSN "CB Eric Wright will be taking over as the 49ers' dime back with the release of CB Perrish Cox."


I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. I imagine he will be playing a lot this Sunday against NO
I thought the team liked Cox?
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AndyLeesAunt


Joined: 21 Feb 2013
Posts: 954
Location: New York
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
AndyLeesAunt wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
Quote:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 14s
49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said he anticipates rookie LB Nick Moody will return this week to 53-man roster from IR designated to return.


Who makes room for Moody?


Please Kyle muther effing Williams


LOL... my prayers were answered! ^^^^

Quote:
via@MaioccoCSN "CB Eric Wright will be taking over as the 49ers' dime back with the release of CB Perrish Cox."


I'm pretty excited to see what he can do. I imagine he will be playing a lot this Sunday against NO
I thought the team liked Cox?


Yeah but I think the coaching staff has bigger plans for Wright, especially going into next season given most of our CB's will be FA
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ersfan


Joined: 21 Apr 2007
Posts: 6388
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams and Cox were our other 2 punt returners (besides James). Interesting that we cut them both. Guess James solidified his spot.
_________________
-Not taking this off until the 49ers win #6
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26298
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Williams and Cox were our other 2 punt returners (besides James). Interesting that we cut them both. Guess James solidified his spot.


And Dixon the other? Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
big9erfan


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 13745
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan wrote:
Williams and Cox were our other 2 punt returners (besides James). Interesting that we cut them both. Guess James solidified his spot.


I heard this in the car and that was exactly my first thought. If James happens to get hurt who becomes our punt returner then?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Psychlone


Joined: 15 Mar 2008
Posts: 3718
Location: Marin County, CA.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
Williams and Cox were our other 2 punt returners (besides James). Interesting that we cut them both. Guess James solidified his spot.


I heard this in the car and that was exactly my first thought. If James happens to get hurt who becomes our punt returner then?
Maybe Chuck Jacobs is ready to step up? If there is an injury to LaMike, we would just need someone to fair catch it the rest of the game which isn't far off from where we already were at. This is puzzling Think
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13132
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
49ersfan wrote:
Williams and Cox were our other 2 punt returners (besides James). Interesting that we cut them both. Guess James solidified his spot.


I heard this in the car and that was exactly my first thought. If James happens to get hurt who becomes our punt returner then?



Maybe we're just taking the risk, just like we played all of last year with only 3 OLBs.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group