Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Do we trade?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharpy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:56 am    Post subject: Do we trade? Reply with quote

I can't believe we sit at 5 and 4 at this point but it brings up the question. Do we stay the course with what we have or upgrade with trades. Idzik is a smart man and I will stand by his decision but he has to unload soon if he's going too. I personally would be happy to keep what we have and carry on. I like the draft situation and I have no doubt they know our needs but we need some offensive help and a solid corner immediately. I would love to see Revis back and that's not completely out of the question. Tampa is desperate. Its just the $$$$$$$$.
I've tired of the Holmes project. He has to be replaced. We need a solid replacement. Do we try and make a move this year? I just don't know? Confused
green24

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trade deadline passed.
sharpy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch! How do I delete this idiocy! LOL

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: