Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introductions! If you're new, come introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HoustonDaBomb50

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Steve

State you were born in/State you live in now: New Jersey

Occupation/Area of study: N/A

Where you watch the Chiefs: My living room

Size of your TV: ~47 inches (?)

Gameday food: Nothing particular, usually just eat cereal because I get up right before the games (when they're at one, which is often)

Gameday drink: Again, nothing particular.

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead: Unfortunately, none, but I plan on going to one in the near future

Something most people don't know about you: Well, most people outside of here know, but I'm a diehard NHL fan (Rangers, unfortunately). I'm also a Royals fan.
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!
2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #29 Eric Berry, S
Tackles:0/TFL:0/Sacks:0/FF:0/FR:0
chiefs82

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, welcome HoustonDaBomb50. Make sure you post often here. We all love our Chiefs AND...........7-0 Cool

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
HoustonDaBomb50

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I'll definitely be posting plenty. Can never talk too much football.
Habsawce

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: A brief introduction Reply with quote

Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I would shoot a post in here to introduce myself since I have taken it upon myself to register after just lurking and reading as a guest for the past year or so.

I am a Canadian NFL fan who about 10 years ago just started to watch the game and instantly fell in love with it. My recent introduction will severely limit me in tactical debates with people that have been around the game their entire lives but I feel like my knowledge is growing and should be able to contribute tangibly to the forum here. So getting back to my start with watching the NFL, I didn't have a team for the first year and just kind of flipped back and forth and watched close games, and about a year later I saw the Beyond the Glory episode of Priest Holmes and thought, I should check this guy out. That was it, Kansas City Chief forever now.

Priest was a stunning athlete and incredibly dynamic, also incorporating personality and all the off field attributes you look for in a sport known for issues in that department. Hopefully this is an acceptable method of choosing a team to support, but since where I live, the closest team is Buffalo I had to hit the open market Smile

Anyway, I'm sure more will come up in debate along the way but just thought it would be nice to explain why I'm a Chiefs fan when I live all the way in Canada (near Toronto) - final note, after 10 years I'm finally going to a game live and it's this Sunday to see our 8-0 Chiefs battle the Bills at Ralph Wilson. Pretty damn excited!!

Closing note; if there is anything I should be aware of you guys would think is vitally important to know about the forums I'd love to hear it.

Cheers
chiefs82

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be wary of Bronco fans and try not to post about the Chiefs in the General forum Laughing other than that, welcome to the forum man.

2014 Adopt-A-Chief: #50 Justin Houston, OLB
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Re: A brief introduction Reply with quote

Habsawce wrote:
I am a Canadian NFL fan

Oh, then you must know MikeK163 who is a Chief's poster that is also from Canada!

Welcome to the board man! Wink

^ryknowssd on the sig
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: A brief introduction Reply with quote

Habsawce wrote:
Hey guys and gals,

Just thought I would shoot a post in here to introduce myself since I have taken it upon myself to register after just lurking and reading as a guest for the past year or so.

I am a Canadian NFL fan who about 10 years ago just started to watch the game and instantly fell in love with it. My recent introduction will severely limit me in tactical debates with people that have been around the game their entire lives but I feel like my knowledge is growing and should be able to contribute tangibly to the forum here. So getting back to my start with watching the NFL, I didn't have a team for the first year and just kind of flipped back and forth and watched close games, and about a year later I saw the Beyond the Glory episode of Priest Holmes and thought, I should check this guy out. That was it, Kansas City Chief forever now.

Priest was a stunning athlete and incredibly dynamic, also incorporating personality and all the off field attributes you look for in a sport known for issues in that department. Hopefully this is an acceptable method of choosing a team to support, but since where I live, the closest team is Buffalo I had to hit the open market Smile

Anyway, I'm sure more will come up in debate along the way but just thought it would be nice to explain why I'm a Chiefs fan when I live all the way in Canada (near Toronto) - final note, after 10 years I'm finally going to a game live and it's this Sunday to see our 8-0 Chiefs battle the Bills at Ralph Wilson. Pretty damn excited!!

Closing note; if there is anything I should be aware of you guys would think is vitally important to know about the forums I'd love to hear it.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum!

I think any method that leads to a connection to a team is viable. Priest Holmes is certainly as good a reason as any!

Enjoy the game at Ralph Wilson. The Chiefs have historically kind of struggled with Buffalo outside one dominant beat down we gave them on Monday Night Football in the 90's.. going to have to scratch and calw to a win. Have fun.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: A brief introduction Reply with quote

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Habsawce wrote:
I am a Canadian NFL fan

Oh, then you must know MikeK163 who is a Chief's poster that is also from Canada!

Where are you from man? I am about a 35 minute drive from Toronto myself. Newmarket to be exact.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: A brief introduction Reply with quote

Mikek163 wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
Habsawce wrote:
I am a Canadian NFL fan

Where are you from man? I am about a 35 minute drive from Toronto myself. Newmarket to be exact.

I'm from Guelph, 45 mins west!
kcvet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Gary

State you were born in/State you live in now:KCMO

Size of your TV: 22

Gameday food: Nothing particular, usually just eat cereal because I get up right before the games (when they're at one, which is often)

Gameday drink: nothing particular.

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead: all from 1970 thru 1984

Something most people don't know about you: retired dead beat
Arrowhead86

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kcvet wrote:
Name: Gary

State you were born in/State you live in now:KCMO

Size of your TV: 22

Gameday drink: nothing particular.

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead: all from 1970 thru 1984

Something most people don't know about you: retired dead beat

A belated welcome to the forum for your belated introduction post!
Morkim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Introductions! If you're new, come introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Introductions

Name: Robert, but most everyone calls me Bob

State you were born in/State you live in now:Indiana/Indiana mostly

Occupation/Area of study:CDL Truck Driver

Where you watch the Chiefs:if at home my living room/computer on the road

Size of your TV:52/19

Gameday food:anything

Gameday drink:monsters! Rawr!

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead:21 and counting

Something most people don't know about you:[/quote] I really only root for two organizations, Kentucky (all college sports, yes even football) and the Chiefs. I tend to hate Indiana sports more than a Hoosier should, so I may hate the Broncos even a little more than most Chief fans.

I'm also quite sarcastic, and think I'm hilarious. Everything else you can find out about me overtime Wink
nicfre2011

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Introductions! If you're new, come introduce yourself! Reply with quote

Morkim wrote:
Introductions

Name: Robert, but most everyone calls me Bob

State you were born in/State you live in now:Indiana/Indiana mostly

Occupation/Area of study:CDL Truck Driver

Where you watch the Chiefs:if at home my living room/computer on the road

Size of your TV:52/19

Gameday food:anything

Gameday drink:monsters! Rawr!

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead:21 and counting

Something most people don't know about you:
I really only root for two organizations, Kentucky (all college sports, yes even football) and the Chiefs. I tend to hate Indiana sports more than a Hoosier should, so I may hate the Broncos even a little more than most Chief fans.

I'm also quite sarcastic, and think I'm hilarious. Everything else you can find out about me overtime Wink[/quote]

Morkim,
Welcome! Make yourself at home. I look forward to your posts.

Thanks to ryknowssd for the sig!

Trent Baalke for 2013 NFL executive of the year.
chiefsfan482

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Anthony

State you were born in/State you live in now: San Diego/ San deigo

Occupation/Area of study: Medicinal Shop

Where you watch the Chiefs: Everywhere. Got Sunday ticket mobile.

Size of your TV: 48"

Gameday food: BBQ

Gameday drink: Beer

How many games you've attended at Arrowhead: 0

Something most people don't know about you:Played high school ball could have played for USC but had family and health issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: