Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What should change
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
falcons145

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

swoosh wrote:
Can this franchise get a somewhat decent fan base? Move this team to Portland.

FalconAttack

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair weather fan!?!?

Dude, I've been a Falcons fan for 44 years.

Been to many many games over the years.

Supported and represented flawlessly during this time with reasoning, hope and ofcourse class.

I saw this coming from last year winning close games, not finishing teams off and off season movement. Lousy Oline of doom.

I did hope S Jackson would help the Oline out with his blocking and again had hope.

The list goes on and on just in the last 12 months of serious problems with management.

I'm sorry if I don't conform to your 'whatever' attitude my favorite team does is ok with me. C'mon next year!

No thanks.

2013 was too important.

The back to back winning seasons were not enough in my book when we were this close to dominating in 2013 and then to flush it all away with lousy cheap decision making across the board.

The logical thing when you're the worst in the league in the red zone on 4th down is to kick a field goal, not go for a TD when it's still close.

Why should I care when our coach and coordinators evidently don't even care?

Our team needs were written on the wall and were ignored.

This year, the main theme is the stadium and money which was too important and was the main goal, not winning or YOU the fans.

Blank can rot.

However, I do like the NFL.
I'm #1!!! ... in a $100 money league!!! .. and very dominating in others ofcourse.

I will now support all teams even more and the Falcons 100% less.

Even if the Falcons go 17-0 next year, never forget 2013 the year when Blank ^%$#&'d us.

Never forget.

Sucks not to absolutely have a favorite team anymore but I'll walk it off. Just like everyone here did when the Falcons came up lame in 2013.

But like I said, I'm a fan of the game.

I need a new name around this joint.
Something without the word Falcon in it.

Love me or hate me, I really don't give the 1st.
I'll be around.

This is after all my home, born and raised.

I don't dislike anyone here or Falcon fans ofcourse and nothing anyone could say would really make me dislike anyone.

I just do not and will not support this team with Blank at the helm.

I will buy my tickets from season ticket holders, eat before I come and sneak in anything if I'd like a tasty beverage.

Good day.
Lentz33

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconAttack wrote:
Fair weather fan!?!?

Supported and represented flawlessly during this time with reasoning, hope and ofcourse class.

I saw this coming from last year winning close games, not finishing teams off and off season movement. Lousy Oline of doom.

I did hope S Jackson would help the Oline out with his blocking and again had hope.

The list goes on and on just in the last 12 months of serious problems with management.

I'm sorry if I don't conform to your 'whatever' attitude my favorite team does is ok with me. C'mon next year!

No thanks.

2013 was too important.

The back to back winning seasons were not enough in my book when we were this close to dominating in 2013 and then to flush it all away with lousy cheap decision making across the board.

The logical thing when you're the worst in the league in the red zone on 4th down is to kick a field goal, not go for a TD when it's still close.

This year, the main theme is the stadium and money which was too important and was the main goal, not winning or YOU the fans.

Blank can rot.

I'm #1!!! ... in a $100 money league!!! .. and very dominating in others ofcourse.

Even if the Falcons go 17-0 next year, never forget 2013 the year when Blank ^%$#&'d us.

Never forget.

Sucks not to absolutely have a favorite team anymore but I'll walk it off. Just like everyone here did when the Falcons came up lame in 2013.

I'll be around.

I don't dislike anyone here or Falcon fans ofcourse and nothing anyone could say would really make me dislike anyone.

I will buy my tickets from season ticket holders, eat before I come and sneak in anything if I'd like a tasty beverage.

Good day.

This dude serious?

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
ShockdAtFalcons

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
FalconAttack wrote:
Fair weather fan!?!?

No thanks.

2013 was too important.

Blank can rot.

Never forget.

I'll be around.

Good day.

This dude serious?
While I don't necessarily agree with your overall opinion, I can respect it as I completely understand many of your frustrations and see the correlation you're making.

2013 Foster a falcon
SS William Moore: 85 Tackles, 3 FFs, 3 INTs.
WR Harry Douglas: 85 rec, 1,067 yards, 2 TDs.
tech2186

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShockdAtFalcons wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
FalconAttack wrote:
Fair weather fan!?!?

No thanks.

2013 was too important.

Blank can rot.

Never forget.

I'll be around.

Good day.

This dude serious?
While I don't necessarily agree with your overall opinion, I can respect it as I completely understand many of your frustrations and see the correlation you're making.

Agreed

ROO to all the Nasty Que Dogs!! I love my Omega Psi Phi!!!
University of Georgia Class of 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: