Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Packers at Giants NOT Primetime GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Acgott

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Week 11: Packers at Giants NOT Primetime GDT Reply with quote

Quote:
Week 11 Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos game on Sunday, November 17 now will be played at 8:30 PM ET on NBC.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/396363352798027777

Not a shock at all with the current record of the Giants. We will be at 4:25 on Fox

Last edited by Acgott on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good move. That game is way better suited for prime time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
Good move. That game is way better suited for prime time.

Yea I gotta agree with the move.

Only thing that sucks now, is that I'll have time to watch us play the Packers.

We the North
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
Good move. Just about any game is way better suited for prime time.

FIFY Razz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't we have another SNF game this year?

"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just going to turn this into the gameday thread for next week

Quote:
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said QB Scott Tolzien will start next Sunday against the Giants.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/399656718059048961

Backup QB no one has heard of so looks like we are going to lose next week
Willink

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
I am just going to turn this into the gameday thread for next week

Quote:
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said QB Scott Tolzien will start next Sunday against the Giants.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/399656718059048961

Backup QB no one has heard of so looks like we are going to lose next week

Tolzien didn't look too terrible against the Eagles, INT's were bad but he moved the ball, pushed downfield, looked like an NFL QB, etc.

Bigger problem was defense collapsing at end of the game and 99999999 players getting injured.

Wallace looks like hes gone either via cut or IR too, so we just resigned Flynnsanity.

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Rase

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Flynn to the rescue!

Eddie Lacy will destroy our defense...

Packers - 31 Giants -7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:

Packers - 31 Giants -7

I don't think so. Matt isn't starting and our O line is a mess so we won't be scoring 31 points. I don't think you guys have much to worry about this week. Sad

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:

Packers - 31 Giants -7

If AP didn't I don't see Lacy doing it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember how you guys always stomp us?

Yeah get ready for that to happen again.

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10

Have you watched the Giants play this year? They just barely eeked out their only wins of the season against the Raiders, Vikings, and Barkley led Eagles.

I dk who's going to win but the score will probably be something like 23-27 and both teams will combine for 5 turnovers.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Giants - 44 Packers - 10

Have you watched the Giants play this year? They just barely eeked out their only wins of the season against the Raiders, Vikings, and Barkley led Eagles.

I dk who's going to win but the score will probably be something like 23-27 and both teams will combine for 5 turnovers.
We don't do turnovers. That ish is just too mainstream for our defense. Who needs turnovers when you can give up touchdowns, because after all, it is better to give than receive. Our last interception was almost a month ago against the Browns and we are last in the league in interceptions. Trust me, you guys will throttle us.
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
w4rrior723 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Giants - 44 Packers - 10

We don't do turnovers. That ish is just too mainstream for our defense. Who needs turnovers when you can give up touchdowns, because after all, it is better to give than receive. Our last interception was almost a month ago against the Browns and we are last in the league in interceptions. Trust me, you guys will throttle us.

lmao isn't it sad when your team is so bad you gave to revert to anti-smacktalk?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like the way we're trying to "make fewer threads" by combining old threads into new things. This, the David Wilson news, and the old IR thread come to mind. Its making things extremely confusing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: