Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 11: Packers at Giants NOT Primetime GDT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 9222
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Week 11: Packers at Giants NOT Primetime GDT Reply with quote

Quote:
Week 11 Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos game on Sunday, November 17 now will be played at 8:30 PM ET on NBC.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/396363352798027777

Not a shock at all with the current record of the Giants. We will be at 4:25 on Fox


Last edited by Acgott on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
w4rrior723


Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 5187
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good move. That game is way better suited for prime time.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gmen4ev


Joined: 07 Sep 2009
Posts: 22432
Location: In west Philadelphia born and raised
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
Good move. That game is way better suited for prime time.


Yea I gotta agree with the move.

Only thing that sucks now, is that I'll have time to watch us play the Packers.
_________________


We the North
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10310
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
Good move. Just about any game is way better suited for prime time.


FIFY Razz
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
reckless123


Joined: 02 Jun 2011
Posts: 13432
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't we have another SNF game this year?
_________________


"I'm not in danger, I AM the DANGER" - Heisenberg
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Acgott


Moderator
Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 9222
Location: USA
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am just going to turn this into the gameday thread for next week

Quote:
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said QB Scott Tolzien will start next Sunday against the Giants.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/399656718059048961

Backup QB no one has heard of so looks like we are going to lose next week
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Willink


Joined: 26 Nov 2007
Posts: 11630
Location: Rochester, NY
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
I am just going to turn this into the gameday thread for next week

Quote:
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said QB Scott Tolzien will start next Sunday against the Giants.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/399656718059048961

Backup QB no one has heard of so looks like we are going to lose next week


Tolzien didn't look too terrible against the Eagles, INT's were bad but he moved the ball, pushed downfield, looked like an NFL QB, etc.

Bigger problem was defense collapsing at end of the game and 99999999 players getting injured.

Wallace looks like hes gone either via cut or IR too, so we just resigned Flynnsanity.
_________________

Quote:
If I have not lost my mind I can sometimes hear it preparing to defect
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rase


Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 7100
Location: Warsaw,Poland
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt Flynn to the rescue!

Eddie Lacy will destroy our defense...

Packers - 31 Giants -7
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pugger


Joined: 01 May 2010
Posts: 9075
Location: N. Fort Myers, FL
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:
Matt Flynn to the rescue!

Eddie Lacy will destroy our defense...

Packers - 31 Giants -7


I don't think so. Matt isn't starting and our O line is a mess so we won't be scoring 31 points. I don't think you guys have much to worry about this week. Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GmenSeattle


Moderator
Joined: 19 Jan 2009
Posts: 10310
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rase wrote:
Matt Flynn to the rescue!

Eddie Lacy will destroy our defense...

Packers - 31 Giants -7


If AP didn't I don't see Lacy doing it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8252
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember how you guys always stomp us?

Yeah get ready for that to happen again.

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
w4rrior723


Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 5187
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Remember how you guys always stomp us?

Yeah get ready for that to happen again.

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10


Have you watched the Giants play this year? They just barely eeked out their only wins of the season against the Raiders, Vikings, and Barkley led Eagles.

I dk who's going to win but the score will probably be something like 23-27 and both teams will combine for 5 turnovers.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 8252
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Remember how you guys always stomp us?

Yeah get ready for that to happen again.

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10


Have you watched the Giants play this year? They just barely eeked out their only wins of the season against the Raiders, Vikings, and Barkley led Eagles.

I dk who's going to win but the score will probably be something like 23-27 and both teams will combine for 5 turnovers.
We don't do turnovers. That ish is just too mainstream for our defense. Who needs turnovers when you can give up touchdowns, because after all, it is better to give than receive. Our last interception was almost a month ago against the Browns and we are last in the league in interceptions. Trust me, you guys will throttle us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
w4rrior723


Joined: 27 Dec 2006
Posts: 5187
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
w4rrior723 wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Remember how you guys always stomp us?

Yeah get ready for that to happen again.

This is the most gutless, heartless, uninspired, soft defense you guys will see all season. Especially in the 4th quarter, we just roll over and take it. It is really hard to watch, but you guys should really enjoy it.

If Evan Dietrich-Smith is out and Lang plays center and Newhouse at RT, Tolzien will probably get sacked 5 times and we will have no running game to the right side (Normally our strong side with Barclay at RT).

Tolzien will make some nice throws, Nelson and Boykin will probably make some nice plays but it most likely won't be enough to cancel out the huge plays the defense will give up and the lack of run blocking to the right side for Lacy.

Giants - 44 Packers - 10


Have you watched the Giants play this year? They just barely eeked out their only wins of the season against the Raiders, Vikings, and Barkley led Eagles.

I dk who's going to win but the score will probably be something like 23-27 and both teams will combine for 5 turnovers.
We don't do turnovers. That ish is just too mainstream for our defense. Who needs turnovers when you can give up touchdowns, because after all, it is better to give than receive. Our last interception was almost a month ago against the Browns and we are last in the league in interceptions. Trust me, you guys will throttle us.


lmao isn't it sad when your team is so bad you gave to revert to anti-smacktalk?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Biggsam49


Joined: 05 Jul 2012
Posts: 875
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont like the way we're trying to "make fewer threads" by combining old threads into new things. This, the David Wilson news, and the old IR thread come to mind. Its making things extremely confusing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group