Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Best 1st-round option for the Bills?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:11 am    Post subject: Best 1st-round option for the Bills? Reply with quote

Let's say, probably quite realistically, that we wind up picking around 12th or so. Between 10th-15th, in any case. What might our best draft options be?
I can think of five players who might be on the board that would fulfill the classic need/talent/value format as befits our team:

#1. Khalil Mack, OLB/DE, Buffalo.
He would give us, seemingly, that classic 3-4 outside pass-rusher we need to pair with Mario Williams. Lawson and Hughes are just stopgap-types. Plus, he's a local player.

#2. Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina.
A reliable weapon at TE is a young QB's best friend, and with 2 TE-sets becoming more common, he could form an effective duo with Chandler. Speed to go deep, as well.

#3. Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M.
Yes, I know.. WR is nothing close to our greatest need. BUT, if we can get the next Vincent Jackson-type, I don't CARE. Him, Woods, and Stevie?!? Good luck, DB's.

#4. Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor.
Plug a hole at LG for the next decade. If Cooper and Warmack can go top-10, I could see this guy going top-15. Huge, powerful road-grader who can also pass-block.

#5. Loucheiz Purifoy, CB, Florida.
Hard to say who the top-rated CB might be in the 2014 draft, but Purifoy looks as good as anybody to me. Him, Gilmore, McKelvin, Brooks, and Robey would be nice.

Thoughts on which of these 5 would be the best option and why, guys?
DKTurtle51

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you really not have just written that in this thread which is literally 2 threads below this one?

^^^NickChowaniec^^^
Suffering_Bills

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DKTurtle51 wrote:
Could you really not have just written that in this thread which is literally 2 threads below this one?

Probably missed it.... because I wasn't LOOKING for it. My bad. Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: