Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Game Day Week 8 vs. Jets (4-3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Wins?
Bengals
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Jets
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
My fantasy football team
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
The team is 6-2 right now, and the biggest team looking on the outside right now is the 4-4 Jets whom they already slaughtered, I think the team is safe now. But anything can happen I guess. The Bears did start out 7-1 last year and still missed the playoffs. But I bet even finishing 3-5 in the next 8 games and they still make it. Guess is this why I want to see all the other AFC teams lose though

Whilst I admire your confidence I do not share it.

We still have 4 division games to negotiate, and both the Browns and Ravens will still be confident of overhauling us. The Steelers look like they are done this year, but they will fight like a cornered animal to not get swept by us in their own back yard. We also have important games against other AFC play-off contenders like San Diego and Indy that could effect the play-off picture.

These next three games before the bye-week v MIA, BAL and CLE will be absolutely crucial. Win 2 of those and were looking good; 6-5 at the bye and all bets are off.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: