Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFC East Discussion Thread Vol. 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75, 76, 77  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gmen4ev

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
Ah. Boys blow it and more dez pouting. Love it. Just waiting for one good explosion.

Regardless of what he does on the field stuff like that is why he'll never be as good as CJ.

Absolutely.

-

This division is awful. Cowboys still just 1-4 outside the NFC E. Philly looked awful. Our D has a new attitude with Beason and Hill. Should the pass rush ever develop, we'd be in great shape. Even as is, we're very much alive.

3 1pt losses to KC DEN and DET vs getting embarrassed by just about every team youve played... yea youre still in it

So you're saying you guys weren't embarrassed those three games either?

KC- You guys lose against Andy Reid in his new home. Your defense giving up poor penalties.
DEN- Romo pulls off a masterful game... but chokes in the end.
DET- Matt Stafford embarrasses your teams poor attempt at defense during the final drive.

If you can say you haven't been embarrassed from those games then I can say that we haven't been embarrassed either.

Not a Knicks fan
Biggsam49

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
Ah. Boys blow it and more dez pouting. Love it. Just waiting for one good explosion.

Regardless of what he does on the field stuff like that is why he'll never be as good as CJ.

Absolutely.

-

This division is awful. Cowboys still just 1-4 outside the NFC E. Philly looked awful. Our D has a new attitude with Beason and Hill. Should the pass rush ever develop, we'd be in great shape. Even as is, we're very much alive.

3 1pt losses to KC DEN and DET vs getting embarrassed by just about every team youve played... yea youre still in it

We're playing the "look how close we came to winning" game? We turned the ball over 6 times vs Dallas, in Dallas, and loss by less than a TD.

Yea.. They're on another level.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
MaddHatter wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:

Absolutely.

-

Strong smack talk coming from a fan whose team is average at best. Razz

1 playoff win in 13 seasons. They have to focus on the little positives they have. If we were that success starved we'd be doing the same. Wink

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

There was at least two in one game. Not sure CJ has had...one.

Rolling Eyes

I'm sure you've heard the audio by now. It wasn't a big deal.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Besides the fact that it was doubtful in the first place that Dez would be comparable.

From a skill set perspective, Dez is comparable to Calvin.

GmenSeattle wrote:
How's it feel to know that as bad as the NFC East is that the Cowboys will likely struggle to win it? Razz

How do you figure they're going to struggle to win it? While they may only be floating around average right now, they're still better than the trash that is the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants.

^ made by CalhounLambeau
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
How's it feel to know that as bad as the NFC East is that the Cowboys will likely struggle to win it? Razz

How do you figure they're going to struggle to win it? While they may only be floating around average right now, they're still better than the trash that is the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants.

You're...currently struggling to stay in 1st right now over the "trash". The only teams you've beaten are the same "trash" teams that you're struggling to stay ahead of in the division and the only other team is the last place team in the NFC West. Also note, you have yet to beat a team with a winning record. As I said. The Cowboys are struggling to stay in the lead of a bad division. The Cowboys are not a good football team. Going to win the division at 8-8 or 9-6 and be one and done...but I guess you should be used to losing in the playoffs by now.

Thanks for stopping by! Probably shouldn't attempt trolling in rivals forums, it likely won't go over well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have any of you guys seen the sig bet from the Cowboys/Lions? LMAO...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=534476&start=30
(here's where i first saw it--scroll to end, EnlgishLion has it on)

THAT, my friends, is a sig-bet sig if i've ever seen one! Laughing
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

You're...currently struggling to stay in 1st right now over the "trash".

How is the team struggling to stay in 1st when it has never even relinquished the division lead while also clearly showing they're the best in the division?

GmenSeattle wrote:
The only teams you've beaten are the same "trash" teams that you're struggling to stay ahead of in the division and the only other team is the last place team in the NFC West.

And the Cowboys have mostly dominated those games. So.. what's your point exactly? Dallas is in a whole different tier. Washington, Philly, and the Giants are bottom feeders.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Also note, you have yet to beat a team with a winning record.

At least the losses have been extremely close. Shows that Dallas can compete with anyone... unlike their division counterparts.

GmenSeattle wrote:
The Cowboys are not a good football team.

Yet they've shown they can compete with anyone. They're at the very least, a top 16 team.

Philly, Washington, and the Giants? Not so much.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Going to win the division at 8-8 or 9-6 and be one and done...but I guess you should be used to losing in the playoffs by now.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. I was only saying the Cowboys have the best team in the division. Glad you agree with me.

And assuming they're going to be one and done is stupid, when they've shown a capability to compete with anyone.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Thanks for stopping by! Probably shouldn't attempt trolling in rivals forums, it likely won't go over well.

Trust me, I'm not even close to being worried about it. It's even easier than posting in the NFL Gen section Laughing

^ made by CalhounLambeau
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of shocked that NoFlyZone comes in here to argue that his team is the least sucky out of 4 sucky teams...then is proud of it. Rolling Eyes

Also, here's Romo keeping it classy.

https://vine.co/v/hjp7KU5H5n6

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also after yesterday I think the Cowboys should be real scared of Philly. If they can become consistent...that last game of the season could be for a playoff spot.

Location: Anchorage, Alaska, US, Planet Earth, Solar System A, Milky Way Galaxy
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
Also after yesterday I think the Cowboys should be real scared of Philly. If they can become consistent...that last game of the season could be for a playoff spot.

I honestly can say they have as good a shot at the title as us, which is sad.

daboyle is gud at sigz

Tony Romo OPOY Watch: Chokes, chokes. More chokes. A choke there too! Bad play calling. A choke. CHOOOOOKES

FLEX TWB
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheDeathStar wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

I honestly can say they have as good a shot at the title as us, which is sad.

Yea, I've been attempting to make that point Razz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:

Dallas made Philly look like one of the worst teams in the league, they have no reason to be scared of them.

^ made by CalhounLambeau
NoFlyZone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
I'm kind of shocked that NoFlyZone comes in here to argue that his team is the least sucky out of 4 sucky teams...then is proud of it. Rolling Eyes

LOL. You're the one who incited my response regarding the division in the first place you seriously intelligent human being you. I then simply went on to tell you why you were wrong. I didn't come in here to brag Laughing

GmenSeattle wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:

One on the field incident that can debatably be perceived as negative. Whoa. He'll never be as good as CJ now.. Rolling Eyes

There was at least two in one game. Not sure CJ has had...one. Besides the fact that it was doubtful in the first place that Dez would be comparable.

^Those were the comments.

^ made by CalhounLambeau
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NoFlyZone wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

LOL. You're the one who incited my response regarding the division in the first place you seriously intelligent human being you. I then simply went on to tell you why you were wrong. I didn't come in here to brag Laughing

GmenSeattle wrote:
NoFlyZone wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
Biggsam49 wrote:

One on the field incident that can debatably be perceived as negative. Whoa. He'll never be as good as CJ now.. Rolling Eyes

There was at least two in one game. Not sure CJ has had...one. Besides the fact that it was doubtful in the first place that Dez would be comparable.

^Those were the comments.

I'm aware as to what I said. I'd be wary of your comments as well, you're treading real close to a warning. Real close. Even less wise to do so when corresponding directly with a mod.

The below is what I was talking about when I mentioned you seeming to be proud of the average performance your team is putting forth and I still stand by my comments that the Cowboys will likely struggle to win the NFC East.

NoFlyZone wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:

You're...currently struggling to stay in 1st right now over the "trash".

How is the team struggling to stay in 1st when it has never even relinquished the division lead while also clearly showing they're the best in the division?

GmenSeattle wrote:
The only teams you've beaten are the same "trash" teams that you're struggling to stay ahead of in the division and the only other team is the last place team in the NFC West.

And the Cowboys have mostly dominated those games. So.. what's your point exactly? Dallas is in a whole different tier. Washington, Philly, and the Giants are bottom feeders.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Also note, you have yet to beat a team with a winning record.

At least the losses have been extremely close. Shows that Dallas can compete with anyone... unlike their division counterparts.

GmenSeattle wrote:
The Cowboys are not a good football team.

Yet they've shown they can compete with anyone. They're at the very least, a top 16 team.

Philly, Washington, and the Giants? Not so much.

GmenSeattle wrote:
Going to win the division at 8-8 or 9-6 and be one and done...but I guess you should be used to losing in the playoffs by now.

Not sure what point you're trying to make here. I was only saying the Cowboys have the best team in the division. Glad you agree with me.

And assuming they're going to be one and done is stupid, when they've shown a capability to compete with anyone.

GmenSeattle wrote:

Trust me, I'm not even close to being worried about it. It's even easier than posting in the NFL Gen section Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was simply telling you why you were incorrect, I wasn't posting because I'm "proud". You're obviously the one who initiated the conversation about the status of the division and asked me a direct question, which I responded to. Not really sure how you could get that twisted.

^ made by CalhounLambeau

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 75, 76, 77  Next
Page 68 of 77

Jump to: