Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Jared Allen Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donut

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
marktheshark wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:
Jay Glazer reports that talks about Allen are dead. All remaining teams have dropped out.

Perhaps the Broncos got involved to keep other teams away. If so it was a great move. If he's not a going to be a Broncos at least he's not Seahawks or 49er either.

That's certainly one way to look at it. In fact, I do not think it is that far-fetched at all.

Deadline is most overhyped day. Usually very little happens. I think under 10 teams had cap space for Allen and Minn is going to shop around and look. The fact we heard a lot about it is really a sign it wasn't going to happen. For NE acquiring players at the deadline I never heard anything about them being connected until that day.

bhslinebacker wrote:
If he's a patriot ill be pissed

That's the one position that no one is needed. Jared Allen would've been a nice #2 DE but completely unnecessary w/ our 2 rookie DTs that can't play the run.
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang! I really thought Allen was going to be a Bronco. Von Miller, Phillips, and Allen...that pass rush would have been unstoppable. Isn't there still a way to do deals, even though the trade deadline passed?
Winder23

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
Dang! I really thought Allen was going to be a Bronco. Von Miller, Phillips, and Allen...that pass rush would have been unstoppable. Isn't there still a way to do deals, even though the trade deadline passed?
Only on waivers or street free agents.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: