Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Titans 3-4 Bye Week Thoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27181
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have faith this will be a fairly simple win. Not that we'll win by 30, but something like 13-3 at halftime and then we maintain a two-possession lead throughout the second half. Don't see them scoring more than one touchdown.

And yeah, Rams coming off of this kind of game, with six days rest against an almost fully healthy Titans team. My current guess is 24-10.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27181
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Zac Stacy might be hurt. If that's the case the Rams offense that we'd be facing would easily be the worst in football.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7053
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
And Zac Stacy might be hurt. If that's the case the Rams offense that we'd be facing would easily be the worst in football.


He came in at the end of the game though on the last play so doubt it's anything major.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27181
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
And Zac Stacy might be hurt. If that's the case the Rams offense that we'd be facing would easily be the worst in football.


He came in at the end of the game though on the last play so doubt it's anything major.


Per rotoworld
Quote:
FOX Sports reports Zac Stacy is headed for X-rays following the Rams' 14-9 loss to the Seahawks on Monday night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7053
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
And Zac Stacy might be hurt. If that's the case the Rams offense that we'd be facing would easily be the worst in football.


He came in at the end of the game though on the last play so doubt it's anything major.


Per rotoworld
Quote:
FOX Sports reports Zac Stacy is headed for X-rays following the Rams' 14-9 loss to the Seahawks on Monday night.


Can't imagine there being any damage that would be shown on an Xray. It was reportedly something with his ankle.

When I broke my little toe, I couldn't even walk. Laughing

No way he is motioning out wide with a broken ankle. I refuse to believe someone could be that much tougher than me!!!
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27181
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwoToneBlue wrote:


Can't imagine there being any damage that would be shown on an Xray. It was reportedly something with his ankle.

When I broke my little toe, I couldn't even walk. Laughing

No way he is motioning out wide with a broken ankle. I refuse to believe someone could be that much tougher than me!!!
Doubt it's anything significant, but I guess we'll see. He was clearly only used on a decoy on that play to clear out the corner of the endzone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7053
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
TwoToneBlue wrote:


Can't imagine there being any damage that would be shown on an Xray. It was reportedly something with his ankle.

When I broke my little toe, I couldn't even walk. Laughing

No way he is motioning out wide with a broken ankle. I refuse to believe someone could be that much tougher than me!!!
Doubt it's anything significant, but I guess we'll see. He was clearly only used on a decoy on that play to clear out the corner of the endzone.


Agreed. Like I said I'd be shocked if xrays showed anything. I'm thinking sprain at worst.
_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titansNvolsR#1


Joined: 26 Nov 2005
Posts: 12379
Location: Kuwait City
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that time Fisher was like, 1,000-0 when leading in the fourth Q? I wonder what his record has been the last few years he's been coaching?
_________________
My Student wrote:
Give your girlfriend my number, Mr. Garrett. I may be 12, but she deserves a real man. Not someone that gives homework in Math and Science the same night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ockham


Joined: 18 Dec 2007
Posts: 3240
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trash the 'Stache.

Go Titans!
_________________


stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UTMoc10


Joined: 18 Oct 2009
Posts: 2548
Location: Lakeland, Fl
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows PFF has ratings up through the first 7 weeks.
Your top 3 CB's?
1. Darrel Revis
2. Alterraun Verner
3. Jason McCourty

Worst?
Cortland Finnegan. Cool

Griff also tied for 4th best safety while Mooney is the 4th best FB.

Britt the worst WR.

ZBrown the 2nd worst LB which I find very hard to believe. Although I have missed a game or two.


Of course I don't always like PFF but they think highly of our secondary which is a huge improvement over last year.
_________________
2014 Adopt-A-Titan
-----------------------
Through Week 5
Kendall Wright - 25 catches 223 yards, 3TD
Damian Stafford - 3 tackles
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TwoToneBlue


Joined: 22 May 2008
Posts: 7053
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on Stacy from rotoworld. Basically what I expected.

Quote:
FOX Sports' Mike Garofolo reports Rams RB Zac Stacy has avoided a high-ankle sprain.
It would appear Stacy escaped with a garden-variety sprain in Monday's loss. Stacy should be considered day to day, and likely to suit up for Sunday's game against the Titans. Now the centerpiece of the Rams offense, Stacy is averaging a robust 4.6 yards per carry, and solidifying himself as a legitimate RB2. His status will be updated on Wednesday.

_________________
"That's a piece of it.."
-Ken Whisenhunt's answer to life's hardest questions

Adopt-A-Titan:
1) Dexter McCluster RB/WR -- 9 CAR 29 YDS, 1 REC 17 YDS
2) Sammie Hill NT -- 2 TCK 1 SCK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingTitan


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 10720
Location: Nashville,TN
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UTMoc10 wrote:
Just so everyone knows PFF has ratings up through the first 7 weeks.
Your top 3 CB's?
1. Darrel Revis
2. Alterraun Verner
3. Jason McCourty

Worst?
Cortland Finnegan. Cool

Griff also tied for 4th best safety while Mooney is the 4th best FB.

Britt the worst WR.

ZBrown the 2nd worst LB which I find very hard to believe. Although I have missed a game or two.


Of course I don't always like PFF but they think highly of our secondary which is a huge improvement over last year.


While I didn't foresee the high grading of McCourty and Verner, I knew Finny wasn't worth $10 million per year.

Happy we didn't sink our money into him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lamont


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 3916
Location: tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
UTMoc10 wrote:
Just so everyone knows PFF has ratings up through the first 7 weeks.
Your top 3 CB's?
1. Darrel Revis
2. Alterraun Verner
3. Jason McCourty

Worst?
Cortland Finnegan. Cool

Griff also tied for 4th best safety while Mooney is the 4th best FB.

Britt the worst WR.

ZBrown the 2nd worst LB which I find very hard to believe. Although I have missed a game or two.


Of course I don't always like PFF but they think highly of our secondary which is a huge improvement over last year.


While I didn't foresee the high grading of McCourty and Verner, I knew Finny wasn't worth $10 million per year.

Happy we didn't sink our money into him.


Fish has sunk alot of money into his former titans. Finny, Jared Cook & William Hayes. Will Witherspoon is out there too (on a 1 year deal). The only ex-Titan that is playing half decent right now is Hayes on that squad.
The Titan FO knows when to let these guys go. Where is Ringer, Babs, Deuce, Zack Clayton ...etc from last year's squad? at home...
_________________

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group