Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trade Deadline less than 48hrs
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
Justin Hoover82 wrote:
hitstreak07 wrote:
Being that they are already staring at being over the cap by $30 million next year, I don't see how they could afford anyone...

30M over the cap next yr Shocked
I thought I read somewhere our cap situation was going to be good next yr and that's why we did all them extensions and restructures this yr? If we are 30M over the cap we can't sign anyone and need to dumb a bunch of players. Austin is really the only guy I think we can afford to lose on our team besides depth guys.

The sad part is that a ton of people around here don't consider the $30M salary cap issue to be a problem. To them, hey, restructuring a bunch of contracts will solve that! Erstwhile, they refuse to note that restructuring bloated contracts is part of what's been keeping us floundering in the sea of mediocrity because it forces us to keep bad players on the team at higher (overall) salary cap costs due to the increased guaranteed money, thus increasing the duration of their high paid vacation in Dallas. It prohibits us from signing reasonable free agents, drafting and grooming replacements, and clearing the roster of the loser mentality guys who have been bogging this team down.

meh, I'm not sure its that. I think some of us just have basic math and critical thinking skills.

plan9misfit wrote:

If we're able to go 11-5 or better, then Garrett and his staff deserve to be coaches of the damned decade.
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

textaz03 wrote:
@RapSheet: From @NFL_ATL Live: Bills are open to trading Jairus Byrd, tho they arenít actively shopping him. Want a young player, not pick, in return

Can we give them Miles??

Lol.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: