Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fast forward to 12/30/13
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDandPEWTER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under Dom,
- 2009 was a flop.
- 2010 McCoy made a pro bowler but is not the pass rusher we hoped. He was the obvious selection but hasn't played like a top 3 draft pick.
- mike Williams has been good.
- 2011 mason foster looks like the best pick. Clayborn and bowers have underperformed. Stocker and black are laughable.
- 2012 David and muscle hamster. Barron had struggles in coverage at Alabama. Don't like that pick and is always out of position.

Then schiano runs a zone based defensive scheme and Dom makes deals for goldson and Revis who don't fit.

The gm and head coach have to be on the same page. They aren't in Tampa. Many scouts have left bc of Dom.

I honestly would not be surprised if Dom is fired mid season and the gm makes the call whether or not to keep Greg.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REDandPEWTER wrote:
Under Dom,
- 2009 was a flop.
- 2010 McCoy made a pro bowler but is not the pass rusher we hoped. He was the obvious selection but hasn't played like a top 3 draft pick.
- 2011 mason foster looks like the best pick. Clayborn and bowers have underperformed. Stocker and black are laughable.
- 2012 David and muscle hamster. Barron had struggles in coverage at Alabama. Don't like that pick and is always out of position.

Then schiano runs a zone based defensive scheme and Dom makes deals for goldson and Revis who don't fit.

The gm and head coach have to be on the same page. They aren't in Tampa. Many scouts have left bc of Dom.

I honestly would not be surprised if Dom is fired mid season and the gm makes the call whether or not to keep Greg.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is fired mid season, but we keep Greg til the end. Cant get a few meaningless wins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucstopshere wrote:
REDandPEWTER wrote:
Under Dom,
- 2009 was a flop.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is fired mid season, but we keep Greg til the end. Cant get a few meaningless wins

Plus Dom chose bowers over Bennett. Who has 33 qb pressures this year. Our dline AS A WHOLE, has 17.

When I read that, Dom should be fired today. He's Bruce Allen. A cap guy with no eye for talent.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: