Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Our last eight first round picks
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KingOfTheDot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh really a thread to bash our players after a bad loss
Bobby816

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mo Wilkerson obviously was a great pick, he has a bright future ahead of him. I'd have to think Richardson looks to be a good pick, but he is only 8 games into his career. Milliner is struggling as a rookie so far, that doesn't mean he wont become and grow into a good player though, the potential is there. I see the talent in Coples and I think he will be a successfull NFL player once he learns and adjusts to his role. With Kyle Wilson, the pick when it happened had me scratching my head and now with more than 3yrs expeience he hasn't showed me anything otherwise.
rickyt31

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
Oh really a thread to bash our players after a bad loss

lol Man, you should seen the 2012 posts. This forum got violent & depressed at the same time. Laughing

Quote:
JETS . HEAT . GSU & V-Tech (CF) . SYRACUSE (CB) . ATL MLS .
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
Mo Wilkerson obviously was a great pick, he has a bright future ahead of him. I'd have to think Richardson looks to be a good pick, but he is only 8 games into his career. Milliner is struggling as a rookie so far, that doesn't mean he wont become and grow into a good player though, the potential is there. I see the talent in Coples and I think he will be a successfull NFL player once he learns and adjusts to his role. With Kyle Wilson, the pick when it happened had me scratching my head and now with more than 3yrs expeience he hasn't showed me anything otherwise.

I think there is a case for Wilson, we give him a lot of crap but I don't think he has really played that bad. Now I didn't get to watch yesterdays game so I'm only going off what I've read and the few clips I've seen. I hope he stays with us as a slot corner and then hopefully Cro works through his issues.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: