Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars Forum Sigs and Avys Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
magicjaguar18


Joined: 20 Oct 2013
Posts: 15
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:


DEFENSE


Is anybody currently using this sig? I'd like to take it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21237
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicjaguar18 wrote:
iPwn wrote:


DEFENSE


Is anybody currently using this sig? I'd like to take it.

Don't think so.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45567
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
magicjaguar18 wrote:
iPwn wrote:


DEFENSE


Is anybody currently using this sig? I'd like to take it.

Don't think so.
yep, nobody.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6439
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey iPwn... Do you mind cutting the adopt-a-Jag stuff out of my sig, leaving just the logo? I had to get rid of my laptop a few months ago and can't cut it myself.
_________________
GopherWrestler knows his way around a sig...

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45567
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
Hey iPwn... Do you mind cutting the adopt-a-Jag stuff out of my sig, leaving just the logo? I had to get rid of my laptop a few months ago and can't cut it myself.
I finally remembered this when I was at a computer, and it's gone. Oops.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45567
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2826
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
_________________
2nd place in Jaguars forum USJJC 2012

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45567
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2826
Location: Orlando, FL
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink
_________________
2nd place in Jaguars forum USJJC 2012

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83199
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything

Well whats stopping you
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83199
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything

Well whats stopping you


liquor cabinet is empty and ABC store is closed
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything

Well whats stopping you


liquor cabinet is empty and ABC store is closed

Tomorrow is just a day away
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83199
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything

Well whats stopping you


liquor cabinet is empty and ABC store is closed

Tomorrow is just a day away


Yup, and Saturday I sign paperwork to work for the liquor store Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MJD4MVP5455


Joined: 08 Mar 2011
Posts: 1978
Location: South Florida
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MJD4MVP5455 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
iPwn wrote:
corry wrote:
What do you want from me with the sig bet? I'm no welcher.
Find a nice pro-Bortles sig and that'll work. I'm feeling like being a nice guy.


Some day people will sing the about your kindness good sir. Wink


I am no where near drunk enough to sing about anything

Well whats stopping you


liquor cabinet is empty and ABC store is closed

Tomorrow is just a day away


Yup, and Saturday I sign paperwork to work for the liquor store Laughing

That could end poorly Laughing
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group