Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WR/KR Percy Harvin returns to Practice
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Packerfaninmn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfundle wrote:
Dunderhead wrote:
Wrs are hardly guys that take over games and drafting any high is more a mistake than not.

What one position other than QB are guys that can take over games by themselves? Certainly not defensive players, since if the opponent only has one elite player the offense can simply avoid throwing to him (for DBs) or double-teaming or otherwise out-scheming him (for pass rushers). The other possibility is RBs, but they're valued even less than WRs nowadays.

The Adrian Peterson position. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nugpimpen wrote:
imani wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
imani wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Forge wrote:
NFC West getting healthy. This could be a scary time for the rest of the NFL. The seahawks and 49ers at full health will be a nightmare for anyone playing them.

Packers will beat Seattle. 9ers, who knows. Perhaps 3rd times a charm.

You absolutely would not, seeing as we'd like have the HFA. This isn't the seattle team you played last year
So a Packer fan says we would beat Seattle. Ridiculous. Then a Seattle fan says that the Packers absolutely would not. Ridiculous as well.

A Packers/Seahawks matchup could go either way and would be one heck of a game. Acting like one team would easily beat the other is just stupid.

It's on the premise that we would be at home. So it is ridiculous

It's not likely, but that doesn't mean it is ridiculous. It's the NFL, anything can happen. Plus it's not like the Packers are a bad team, it's the opposite.

He said the packers WILL beat Seattle, leading one to believe that it's a forgone conclusion. In all likelihood the only way the packers and Seahawks meet this season will be in Seattle for the playoffs.....no team should be confident in a win I that scenario. That's what's ridiculous.
Plush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harvin activated off the PUP, will play against the Vikings.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
imani wrote:
Ketchup wrote:
imani wrote:
Packerfaninmn wrote:
Forge wrote:
NFC West getting healthy. This could be a scary time for the rest of the NFL. The seahawks and 49ers at full health will be a nightmare for anyone playing them.

Packers will beat Seattle. 9ers, who knows. Perhaps 3rd times a charm.

You absolutely would not, seeing as we'd like have the HFA. This isn't the seattle team you played last year
So a Packer fan says we would beat Seattle. Ridiculous. Then a Seattle fan says that the Packers absolutely would not. Ridiculous as well.

A Packers/Seahawks matchup could go either way and would be one heck of a game. Acting like one team would easily beat the other is just stupid.

It's on the premise that we would be at home. So it is ridiculous

It's not likely, but that doesn't mean it is ridiculous. It's the NFL, anything can happen. Plus it's not like the Packers are a bad team, it's the opposite.

He said the packers WILL beat Seattle, leading one to believe that it's a forgone conclusion. In all likelihood the only way the packers and Seahawks meet this season will be in Seattle for the playoffs.....no team should be confident in a win I that scenario. That's what's ridiculous.

sooooo you agree with Ketchup then?
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:

well, HE says he's planning to. but no coaches or doctors have announced he will/is able to at this time.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Plush wrote:

well, HE says he's planning to. but no coaches or doctors have announced he will/is able to at this time.
Well the COACHES hadn't allowed him to practice and now the COACHES are, so logic would indicate he's likely going to.

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
theJ

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
Plush wrote:

Pretty good chance he's going to play a limited role in this game. I think the Seahawks HAD to take him off PUP this week. Now he's allowed to practice without being part of the 53. They're going to let him practice all week and see how he feels, then most likely activate him on Friday or Saturday and deliver the bad news to the 54th player.

From all reports though, he's going to play barring a setback.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, i understand it's likely he'll play. it's just misleading that Plush stated it like it's already a fact he will.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Sacks98

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He probably could of been ready for the Bucs game i don't know what would of been holding him back they did an MRI and his hip is healed up.
Tooki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
He probably could of been ready for the Bucs game i don't know what would of been holding him back they did an MRI and his hip is healed up.

I read that he had some setbacks in practice that week and Pete Carroll wanted to play it safe and give him more time. In hindsight, it's the best move.

I have also not read anything saying that Harvin will play or not play, but he will probably have a limited role against the Vikings and if anything, force the Vikes to focus some preparation time on him.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tooki wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:

I read that he had some setbacks in practice that week and Pete Carroll wanted to play it safe and give him more time. In hindsight, it's the best move.

I have also not read anything saying that Harvin will play or not play, but he will probably have a limited role against the Vikings and if anything, force the Vikes to focus some preparation time on him.

This. I expect he'll see about the same amount of snaps aldon smith got for the 49ers after his long absence. No designed runs, no returns. Just a few screens and deep routes to get him going. I expect no more than 2-3 catches for him against unless he's super effective against them.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
oh, i understand it's likely he'll play. it's just misleading that Plush stated it like it's already a fact he will.

He's activated for this week and on the roster. What facts do you have that he won't play?
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plush wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

He's activated for this week and on the roster. What facts do you have that he won't play?

The better question is what facts do you have that say he will? He has to be activated and put on the official 53 per rule or he's done for the season, but it doesn't mean he'll play. That being said, I expect him to have limited play, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was listed as one of the inactives.
Plush

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Officer Ricky wrote:
Plush wrote:
vike daddy wrote:

The better question is what facts do you have that say he will? He has to be activated and put on the official 53 per rule or he's done for the season, but it doesn't mean he'll play. That being said, I expect him to have limited play, but I wouldn't be shocked if he was listed as one of the inactives.

He's activated, He's practicing, it's his former team and he says he's playing. That may not be a coach guarantee, but it's upset if he doesn't see the field IMO
Officer Ricky

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin

It's go time

Hope that means what everyone thinks it mean.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 5 of 15

Jump to: