You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

chiefRoyals 2 Rounder, i will finish tonight. got to go work

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chiefRoyal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: chiefRoyals 2 Rounder, i will finish tonight. got to go work Reply with quote

2007 Nfl Draft

1.)Oakland-Jamarcus Russel-QB-LSU
Raiders find a strong armed QB to bring a new fasit to the Raiders, A good QB, perfect match with Randy Moss. Maybe Moss will regain his old form. Still to many problems to be fixed in one offseason. Like Kiffen though.
2.)Detriot-Brady Quinn-QB-Notre Dame
This was a toss up between him and Gaines Adams, Quinn gets the nod do to the fact that they have no future at QB.
3.)Clevland-Alan Branch-NT-Michigan
Also a toss up between Branch and Peterson, I belive that Micheal Bush will be there for them in the second round. It is much harder finding a dominate nose takle then a running back that can get you 1300 yards.
4.)Tampa Bay-Calvin Johnson-WR-G-Tech
A coin flip will not decide either pick here, either way Tampa gets who they want as does Clevland. Johnson is the next great WR. Very speical talent.
5.)Arizona-Joe Thomas-LT-Wisconson
Should still be on the board here, if so he will be the face of the Cardnals offensive line for years to come.
6.)Washington-Gaines Adams-DE-Clemson
Brings a pass rush that Washington hasn't had since....well I'm young so I have never seen much rush from the d-line.
7.)Minnesota-Dwanyne Jarrett-Wr-USC
Viks have no one at WR, Dwayne should provide them with what they havenn't had since Moss left, at taget.
8.)Houston-Adrian Peterson-RB-Oklahoma
Not sure about what happened to Dominick Davis, I know he was hurt but I thought there were threats of him getting cut. Paired together they make a pretty great 1 2 punch.
9.)Miami-Levi Brown-OT-Penn St.
While this will most definatly be rejected by Dolphins fans, a franchise LT wouldn't be the worst idea ever considering that you don't have one. Could trade down to get him a few picks I think.
10.)Atlanta-Laron Landry-S-LSU
Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor of Jimmy Williams shifting to a safty spot....so don't bite my a$$ of Falcon fan, But if he is I would take Leon Hall in this spot if not Landry is the top safty in the draft.
11.)San Fancisco-Leon Hall-CB-Michigan
While most have them picking a WR, I don't see how you can over look the secondary, Walt Harris is good but he will be 33 next year and Spencer is inconsistant. Leon Hall will bring a ball hawk metality to a secontary that could use some more bodies.
12.)Buffalo Bills-Jammal Anderson-DE-Arkansas
A DE to play opposite of Schobel will prove to be very helpful to the entire line, now blocking focus must be spread out even more.
13.)St. Louis-Amobi Okoye-DT-Louisville
This guy won't just keep falling....Huge upside on a allready great talent. I wish he would fall to my team but I just don't see it happening.
14.)
Fishfan79

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

9.)Miami-Levi Brown-OT-Penn St.
While this will most definatly be rejected by Dolphins fans, a franchise LT wouldn't be the worst idea ever considering that you don't have one. Could trade down to get him a few picks I think.

flip with us with the packers and it is fine if we get their 2nd too. But really we can get Jamaal Anderson there whom is the best defensive player in the draft
browns2006

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Branch is possible here, though this is a little high for a NT. Our offensive line is poor so I would say that Thomas may be the more likely pick, which may lead to a trade with Arizona, so that we move down get Branch and then get an extra pick. I agree with you that we don't take Peterson, though that places me in a minority amongst Browns posters on this forum
clvbrowns

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wont take nt in top 5....NEXT
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

clvbrowns wrote:

Why? IF you want to know what a dominant tackle can do, look what Ngata did in Baltimore. I know its 4-3 vs 3-4 but the difference will be about equal. Your back 8 can be monsters, but the defense will be very average if the front 3 suck.

as for the mockmaker, read the forum rules, don't post a mock until at least 1 round is completed.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

10.)Atlanta-Laron Landry-S-LSU
Don't know if there is any truth to the rumor of Jimmy Williams shifting to a safty spot....so don't bite my a$$ of Falcon fan, But if he is I would take Leon Hall in this spot if not Landry is the top safty in the draft.

there is no truth to it. Williams is a great fit for Zimmer's CB spot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres no future at any position for us.. lol
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrible giants pick.. i really beleive they will take someone and not just forfeit there picks
clvbrowns

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE DUKE wrote:
clvbrowns wrote:

Why? IF you want to know what a dominant tackle can do, look what Ngata did in Baltimore. I know its 4-3 vs 3-4 but the difference will be about equal. Your back 8 can be monsters, but the defense will be very average if the front 3 suck.

as for the mockmaker, read the forum rules, don't post a mock until at least 1 round is completed.

unless u have a good team already in place, u dont take a nt top 5, top 5 is only for playmakers and stand out left tackles. only 1 nt has ever been taking top 4 (Drafted to play the nt position..not the dt then moved to nt) and that was dallas when they had 2 firsts, and were a playoff team the year before.. just got the pick from a trade from the season before

also the browns have a much bigger problem on the offensive side

our d kept us in every game but 3.. including the saints,2 games vs ravens,jets, and kept us close enough to beat the cheifs.. our offense could just never maintain drives or get any pts (BOTTOM 5 in every offensive cat) BOTH romeo and phil have said this year will be focused on offense

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: