Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 7 AFC Playoff Picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Week 7 AFC Playoff Picture Reply with quote

Still very early, but things are shaping up pretty good so far for Cincy.

AFC Playoff Picture

Seeds:
1.Chiefs 6-0
2.Patriots 5-1
3.Bengals 4-2
4.Colts 4-2
5.Broncos 6-0
6.Dolphins 3-2

In the Hunt:
7.Ravens 3-3
8.Titans 3-3
9.Browns 3-3
10.Chargers 3-3
11.Jets 3-3
12.Texans 2-4
13.Raiders 2-4
14.Bills 2-4
15.Steelers 1-4
16.Jaguars 0-6

Games of Importance:

1st Slate

1.Patriots @ Jets - Need Jets win. Patriots will be a team that the Bengals will want to jump ahead of in the seeding.
2.Bills @ Dolphins - Need Bills win. Dolphins are a wildcard threat, and a possible team to play in the wildcard round.
3.Chargers @ Jaguars - Need Jaguars win. Chargers are on the rise now for the playoffs.

2nd Slate

1.Ravens @ Steelers - Need Steelers win. Ravens are still the biggest threat on the division.
2.Browns @ Packers - Need Packers win. Browns still are a division threat at the moment.
3.Texans @ Chiefs - Need Texans win. Chiefs could end up very likely being the team that the Bengals first play in the playoffs.
4.49ers @ Titans - Need 49ers win. Titans still have some fight left in them

Sunday Night:

1.Broncos @ Colts - Need Broncos win. Hear me out on this one. I seriously doubt the Bengals will be able to get that #1 seed which the Broncos should get. So the next best thing is to aim for the #2 seed which the Colts are still a threat.
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds about right.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things looking good so far. I guess we should never say never even though I don't believe the Bengals can get the first seed, but after the Broncos lost, its possible.

I'm loving this playoff race this year.
theJ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrCincinnati wrote:
Things looking good so far. I guess we should never say never even though I don't believe the Bengals can get the first seed, but after the Broncos lost, its possible.

I'm going to be a lot more excited when that Ravens game rolls around. I still think they can get 10 wins if they manage to beat the Bengals.

At this point, every game is still critical.

Don't follow your passion, take your passion with you.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weeks game is huge for both of us. Cheers to a good game and no injuries.
MrCincinnati

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theJ wrote:
MrCincinnati wrote:

I'm going to be a lot more excited when that Ravens game rolls around. I still think they can get 10 wins if they manage to beat the Bengals.

At this point, every game is still critical.

With the way the Ravens are playing though, I just can't see how they plan on a 7-2 record the rest of the way of the season.

Right now they have a bye week though. With a browns loss, and another Bengals win, thats a 3 game lead on the division

And they might not have to worry about getting stuck in the 4th seed either. Maybe they get the 3rd seed and avoid playing the Chiefs, and instead play the 6th seed which looks like the Chargers now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: