Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Indy trades a 1st for Trent Richardson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27115
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColtsFan40 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
TRich with another great game lol 2.6ypc


Yeah but we got another WIN and in the end that is all that matters.
For the team, of course. For the trade, not really. He really does look bad. Honestly might be more scared of Donald Brown.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Phobixx


Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 271
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please for the love of god lock this thread.

we dont need people commenting after ever single game on trent.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27115
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phobixx wrote:
Please for the love of god lock this thread.

we dont need people commenting after ever single game on trent.
It was the biggest trade of the season thus far. Of course you're going to have people talking about it every week.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 31634
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
ColtsFan40 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
TRich with another great game lol 2.6ypc


Yeah but we got another WIN and in the end that is all that matters.
For the team, of course. For the trade, not really. He really does look bad. Honestly might be more scared of Donald Brown.


yeah you are winning now but it might cost you down the road when that 1st rd pick could of gave Luck a legit linemen or defensive help or the WR to replace Wayne
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 7005
Location: Thanks to GopherWrestler for the sig.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ColtsFan40 wrote:
buno67 wrote:
TRich with another great game lol 2.6ypc


Yeah but we got another WIN and in the end that is all that matters.


I don't think his 2.6 ypc helped you guys win Confused Also that logic is pretty shortsighted.
_________________


RainbowCarebear wrote:
What kind of crabs you want? I got all kindz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TimeForChange


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 1988
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Phobixx wrote:
Please for the love of god lock this thread.

we dont need people commenting after ever single game on trent.
It was the biggest trade of the season thus far. Of course you're going to have people talking about it every week.


But to rehash this each week like each game will determine whether he was a bust or no.

I guess the thread is busy but it seems like its just repeated arguments.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titans0021


Moderator
Joined: 21 Jan 2007
Posts: 27115
Location: Props to Smack on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TimeForChange wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Phobixx wrote:
Please for the love of god lock this thread.

we dont need people commenting after ever single game on trent.
It was the biggest trade of the season thus far. Of course you're going to have people talking about it every week.


But to rehash this each week like each game will determine whether he was a bust or no.

I guess the thread is busy but it seems like its just repeated arguments.
I can certainly see your point. Though I also fully expect this thread to be bumped when he inevitably erupts for 250 yards and three touchdowns against the Titans. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TimeForChange


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 1988
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
TimeForChange wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Phobixx wrote:
Please for the love of god lock this thread.

we dont need people commenting after ever single game on trent.
It was the biggest trade of the season thus far. Of course you're going to have people talking about it every week.


But to rehash this each week like each game will determine whether he was a bust or no.

I guess the thread is busy but it seems like its just repeated arguments.
I can certainly see your point. Though I also fully expect this thread to be bumped when he inevitably erupts for 250 yards and three touchdowns against the Titans. Laughing


You can always counter with Johnson going for 12 carries and 38 yards.
Wink

Hey a busy thread is a busy thread. I guess there is no reason to lock it if its appropriate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 23941
Location: 414
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about settling the argument this way. A thread was started in NFL General titled 'When can we call Trent Richardson a bust?'

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=533683
Seeing as that is basically what this thread has evolved into anyways I'll lock this one
_________________
Colts draft picks:
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46
Page 46 of 46

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group