Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Ravens Forum ESPN Fantasy Football
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coordinator0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Who's Rafi's Bombs?

Either way, we're having a hell of a Sacko Bowl preview today and somehow I might get into the W column for the first time.

It's not like me to quote the same message twice but...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ROMO!

I would assume that you get the win anyways with three players left to his one but still. If aussie wins... what a match.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have all of the luck.

I didn't even play injured/bye week players this week! But no, Tony Romo just has to go and have one of the all-time great games in NFL history. No biggie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romo went full Romo and now it's a tie game.

Boldin/49ers D/Randy Bullock vs. Matt Bryant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting trade. Neither Brown or Kaepernick have been relevant in fantasy this season but I feel like the latter has far more upside.
Mancunian Raven

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:
Interesting trade. Neither Brown or Kaepernick have been relevant in fantasy this season but I feel like the latter has far more upside.

Brown's been sitting on my bench, tempting me to start him, but I haven't so far. And with Eli Manning as my backup QB, I was quite happy to accept the offer of Kaepernick.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coordinator0 wrote:

He has upside, sure. But needing to hold onto 3 QBs on your roster because the guy you drafted is only consistently putting up 10-14 points isn't helping. I can get similar production (until Kaep gets out of his slump- assuming it's just a slump) from one of the QBs in FA if Pryor is facing a tough matchup, I needed some receiver help that could be consistent... and Brown is going to consistently give me 7-9 points a game with the occasional explosion.

Brown is a guy you can trust, he's a sure thing at what he gives you. I can plug him and Vincent Jackson beside one another and be able to consistently expect 20+ points from my receiver group- outside of injury. Hopefully Roddy White can get healthy because that would also be consistent production. But I can't depend on that happening anytime soon, especially now that he tweaked his hamstring, so I needed to make a move.

Figured I can't keep depending on Kansas City's defense scoring 20+ a week to carry me to victories. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Rafi Bombs, such a promising season outlook and then all the running backs decide to be a bunch of frittatas and forget how to score Crying or Very sad
Unless a miracle occurs I'll be swimming in that Sacko, and Dirty Randy is cheering about it

Edit: And down goes Reggie Wayne
RavensTillIDie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battle for (undisputed) control of 1st place this week. Should be fun. To the victor go the spoils. Cool

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
aussie_raven77

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh the poor Rafi Bombs, Reggie Wayne goes down so they scour the waiver wire for receivers and see Marvin Jones and think "Nah he hasn't made too much noise this year".................until today d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Edit: This season just continues to be a giant kick in the nuts. Down by 22 with 1 player to go, Golden Tate. Done very little all year and decides to put up his top performance of the year....................21. Dirty Randy is not going to be pleased
BaltimoreTerp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumping this with the championship coming up. RTID (I think?) vs. mddeckie (maybe?)

Y'all are lucky that I sucked so brutally much during the first part of the season that I couldn't get into the winner's bracket... since falling to 2-8, I haven't lost and scored the most points of anyone in the league during the first round of playoff matchups. Making it rain all over the consolation bracket.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Bumping this with the championship coming up. RTID (I think?) vs. mddeckie (maybe?)

Y'all are lucky that I sucked so brutally much during the first part of the season that I couldn't get into the winner's bracket... since falling to 2-8, I haven't lost and scored the most points of anyone in the league during the first round of playoff matchups. Making it rain all over the consolation bracket.

I was wondering who that was. It should be a good matchup; may the best team win. Cool

Also, since this isn't for money, to make things completely fair all I ask is that no one outside of the championship bracket make any waiver wire pickups until we get our pick of the litter. Razz

Matts4313 wrote:
Speaking of attacking kids
coordinator0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was up 40 points before this week. Then my team put up 47 points and I lost by 40. Laughing

I'm taking the 3rd place crown.
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And... no Shiva for me.

We're all losers, except the winner. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RavensTillIDie wrote:
BaltimoreTerp wrote:

I was wondering who that was. It should be a good matchup; may the best team win. Cool

Also, since this isn't for money, to make things completely fair all I ask is that no one outside of the championship bracket make any waiver wire pickups until we get our pick of the litter. Razz

Yes it is I, I am the crab cakes! Here to win it all!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16
Page 16 of 16

Jump to: