Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The New Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
I love reading things like this. I grinned like an idiot while reading this in class

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247185/article/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-tenure-demands-appreciation

Quote:
Since Rodgers became a starter in 2008, he's had the best quarterback rating in the league. He ranks second in passing yards and passing touchdowns in that time frame; he also has the second-lowest interception rate. Put simply, over the past five years and two games, there's been nobody better.

Second-lowest interception rate? Rodgers has the lowest interception rate in NFL history, so I'm not sure how he has the second-lowest interception rate of the last five years.

YOU'RE JUST A HATER, ADAM SCHEIN!

vikingsrule wrote:
Offense (Air Coryell):

QB - Matt Cassel
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I love reading things like this. I grinned like an idiot while reading this in class

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000247185/article/aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers-tenure-demands-appreciation

Quote:
Since Rodgers became a starter in 2008, he's had the best quarterback rating in the league. He ranks second in passing yards and passing touchdowns in that time frame; he also has the second-lowest interception rate. Put simply, over the past five years and two games, there's been nobody better.

Second-lowest interception rate? Rodgers has the lowest interception rate in NFL history, so I'm not sure how he has the second-lowest interception rate of the last five years.

Brady is 1.6% to Rodgers' 1.7% during that time span. Brady had some picks early in his career on not a ridiculous number of attempts.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
GBPACKMAN4LIFE wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

Quote:

Brady is 1.6% to Rodgers' 1.7% during that time span. Brady had some picks early in his career on not a ridiculous number of attempts.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh thank you. That makes sense.

/walks out hanging head in shame

vikingsrule wrote:
Offense (Air Coryell):

QB - Matt Cassel
tabbaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brady also never throws the ball more than 7 yards down field so that helps.
GBPACKMAN4LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodgers' last 5 regular season games - 133 of 193 for 1,811 yards with 17 TDs and one INT for a 125.8 passer rating.

If you negate his lone interception (drop by Finley) and give him one more completion and 10 more yards, his rating jumps to 128.6.

vikingsrule wrote:
Offense (Air Coryell):

QB - Matt Cassel
Pugger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130921/SPT02/309220030/1-man-1-remote-quest-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers?gcheck=1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have the link to that article about Rodgers in the 4th Q that details all the times that he put the team ahead late and then the defense folded?
cpnesdude41

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone help me out here. I've been looking for a video, for about a year now, of a couple years ago when Rodgers threw a pic in NO and absolutely laid out the Saints defender that made the interception. I have a movie maker software if someone could even find me the game. Please Help!!
Csraverage

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cpnesdude41 wrote:
Someone help me out here. I've been looking for a video, for about a year now, of a couple years ago when Rodgers threw a pic in NO and absolutely laid out the Saints defender that made the interception. I have a movie maker software if someone could even find me the game. Please Help!!

Second that ^

I've been searching for that for a while now.

"We don't need luck, Jay will throw us the ball."
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130921/SPT02/309220030/1-man-1-remote-quest-stop-Packers-Aaron-Rodgers?gcheck=1

Worked out pretty well for Zimmer I would say

XBL: ShiiNyIV
AtariB20

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random question.. How many Monday night football games has Rodgers started in?
smetana34

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csraverage wrote:
cpnesdude41 wrote:

Second that ^

I've been searching for that for a while now.

Try the 2008 season

Uncle Buck: "I'm expecting Kate Beckinsale to dump her husband and run away with me."

incognito_man wrote:

you probably have better odds of running off with Tebow.
Pugger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to go on record and say this was one of Rodgers better games. Consider the WRs not available I doubt even the wonderful Brady or Manning would have performed like Aaron did today. Smile

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:
I want to go on record and say this was one of Rodgers better games. Consider the WRs not available I doubt even the wonderful Brady or Manning would have performed like Aaron did today. Smile

Still a better WR corps than New England's first 6 weeks

XBL: ShiiNyIV
squire12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pugger wrote:

Very much agree. Seemed like he took what was available. Underneath stuff, crossing routes, running to pick up first down or positive yards and keep on the plus side of down and distance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

Jump to: