Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Cleveland Browns at Green Bay Packers GDT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GalenaPackFan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DawgX wrote:
Congrats on the win. I have to imagine the game would have at least been a lot closer if Hoyer was still playing.

Anyway, what players on the Browns stood out to you as being good? IMO, not many of Cleveland's players played well today. I'm not as big of a Weeden hater as most Browns fans, but his play hurts the entire team. He can't sustain drives which hurts the defense. I mean, look at how much better the team was as a whole when Hoyer was playing. They played well with just solid QB play. I'd love to see how good the Browns could be if they are able to acquire a legitimate franchise QB.

Weeden wasn't helped by some drops that were pretty bad. 'Course, he had some bad throws in there also.
chucknorris101

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New report from legit source says still undergoing tests and signs are good.

Me thinks this is a life career or season good, and not a hell be fine in a week or two good

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45
Page 45 of 45

Jump to: