Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Good Day(mostly) to be us!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

757-NINER wrote:
49ers Finest wrote:
DirtyJersey9er wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Good post. Lots of things to be excited about. I think we'll be 6-2 at the bye and the only games I can realistically see us losing are against the Saints, Seahawks and Falcons. Other than that I think we can hang with every team left on our schedule.

I have those 3 games as could go either way.

Saints because it will be at New Orleans. I think the early part of the Saints schedule wasn't soft but wasn't so hard that the game is a lock for a loss.

Seahawks because they are physical but I feel like we will be at full strength and both teams seem to defend home historically.

Falcons I think will be a win mostly due to Julio Jones being lost for the year and it being the last game at Candlestick. But Atlanta is so talented you can't just call it a lock.

the panthers are going to give us hell
they are super inconsistent but if there on, they could beat us handily
that d is very underrated. and the front 7 is one of the best in the league. we will struggle to run the ball and it will be on kap to win it.... or lose it for us

People shouldn't overlook the Titans defense also.Very stout D-Line and some underated young LBs. Sunday will be another tough one for the O-Line so they need to come prepared for a fight. Only thing that helps is that Fitzmagic makes Carson Palmer look like Tom Brady.

agreed their d is going to make us work for the w.
and i think theyre going to try to run it down our mouth with our dt's out and seeing how az did in the 2h

new sig... sorry alex
miner49er

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miner49er wrote:
Speaking of the rematch with the [MOD EDIT], I just got my tickets! I got no problems driving 24 hours to see us smash their faces in!

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9338

Quote:
1. Do not post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. This includes references in usernames, signatures, avatars, and PMs.

-SoCal

My apologies.

Thank You to GridironGreat09 for the sweet sig!
SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Good Day(mostly) to be us! Reply with quote

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
5. Of the remaining 10 games for the 49ers the schedule looks so much easier now after rough starts for some expected tough games(Carolina, Atlanta, Washington, Tampa, St. Louis who were all expected to be beasts have combined for 6 wins) plus the expected inept team(Jacksonville in what will be a "9th" home game). Now Atlanta might be more dangerous that time of year as they will either be trying to claw back or play spoiler. But I highly doubt the 49ers don't play up that game as it is the last regular season game at Candlestick. After week 2 a lot of us thought 10 wins was the most realistic prediction but 13 is looking just as realistic all things 49ers and teams on the schedule considered.

We've actually had the most difficult schedule out of all the teams with winning records. Our opponents have a combined record of 20-15.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: