Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T 5: Carroll receives extention
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tooki

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
It's crazy just how similar the Shorts 57 yard reception was to this one. Same alignment with the cover 3 and Sherman bit on the fake to the RB.

it made me a chuckle when Deion said the Seahawks CBs are just average when not being able to press. First of all, Sherman is just fine when he is playing off man or zone. Secondly, of course big CBs will play better when they able to get physical at the LOS.

Indeed. Sherm is not as smart as he thinks he is and he needs to commit more to shutting down his man than to make risks.

I like to think that this defense is made to shut down players and to NOT take excessive risks.
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure it has something to do with his goal to break the NFL single season record for INTs.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
I'm sure it has something to do with his goal to break the NFL single season record for INTs.
When if your goal is to the detriment of the team, which it has already been twice, you need to check your ego at the door.

The pick 6 was different. He and Earl communicated. They had studied the play before and Sherm told Earl what he was going to do on that play. Earl knew he was going to be covering deep and compensating for Sherm

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
When if your goal is to the detriment of the team, which it has already been twice, you need to check your ego at the door.

The pick 6 was different. He and Earl communicated. They had studied the play before and Sherm told Earl what he was going to do on that play. Earl knew he was going to be covering deep and compensating for Sherm

Agreed. Not defending him, just providing a potential explanation.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Fair enough.

A guy I'd be willing to throw some money at this offseason is Jared Veldheer at RT. He'd be perfect for us. He'll kill at RT but could slide to LT in a pinch.

He'd cost a good amount, but if we cut Breno its probably only an extra 3M a year.

ram29jackson wrote:
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Fair enough.

A guy I'd be willing to throw some money at this offseason is Jared Veldheer at RT. He'd be perfect for us. He'll kill at RT but could slide to LT in a pinch.

He'd cost a good amount, but if we cut Breno its probably only an extra 3M a year.

Veldheer would be an incredible pick up, but I doubt we throw the highest offer and I doubt he wants to move to RT.
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Fair enough.

Veldheer would be an incredible pick up, but I doubt we throw the highest offer and I doubt he wants to move to RT.
Probably not. My hope would be that Oakland and losing has left a sour enough taste in his mouth he'd consider the move to RT.

ram29jackson wrote:
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Fair enough.

Probably not. My hope would be that Oakland and losing has left a sour enough taste in his mouth he'd consider the move to RT.

He'll get big money to play LT somewhere. But I agree he would be a fantastic pick up.
imani

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Speaking Sunday, Carroll said Harvin's return is "just around the corner." He's unlikely to practice this week (especially with the Seahawks on a short week), but the signs here suggest that he's ahead of schedule. Perhaps Harvin will start practicing during the long week following Week 7

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Finchy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Quote:
Speaking Sunday, Carroll said Harvin's return is "just around the corner." He's unlikely to practice this week (especially with the Seahawks on a short week), but the signs here suggest that he's ahead of schedule. Perhaps Harvin will start practicing during the long week following Week 7

Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Source: #Seahawks star WR Percy Harvin scheduled to begin practicing next week. After hip surgery, he should play sooner, rather than later
imani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Source: #Seahawks star WR Percy Harvin scheduled to begin practicing next week. After hip surgery, he should play sooner, rather than later

2 separate reports? Good sign Very Happy

I stand by my prediction that he returns against the bucs

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Finchy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I'm hoping he plays against the Rams, show Jeff Fisher what a first round playmaker looks like.
imani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
Finchy wrote:
imani wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

I'm hoping he plays against the Rams, show Jeff Fisher what a first round playmaker looks like.

It'd be nice, but i don't want rush him. We definitely don't need him to beat the rams with the way they're playing.

wwhickok wrote:

imani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Harper has been cut by the niners. Another massive failure with a 4th round WR by this FO. Can't believe he's "busting" faster than Durham

wwhickok wrote:

Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Chris Harper has been cut by the niners. Another massive failure with a 4th round WR by this FO. Can't believe he's "busting" faster than Durham

we should have moved him to RT

WINTER IS COMING

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 16 of 100

Jump to: