Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Is it Russell Wilson or the OC?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SoS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sacks98 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Regardless, don't you expect more from him? I do.

He needs to be more accurate but our offensive line is doing a horrible job of pass blocking if we had a statue back there we would be screwed.

No arguing that, but even when he's getting time he's missing some pretty doable throws.
Seachickens

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
SoS wrote:

He needs to be more accurate but our offensive line is doing a horrible job of pass blocking if we had a statue back there we would be screwed.

No arguing that, but even when he's getting time he's missing some pretty doable throws.

He has been sailing passes high this year. Reminds me of Leftwich sometimes.
animaltested

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like every problem, there is no one cause. I think its three parts....

Russell
Bevell
Offensive Line

All three combine to make the problem. Oline cant block, so Bevell calls the game overly conservative. Probably throws 2/3 of the play book out.

Russell has made mistakes. He has missed some throws, and is reluctant to use the pocket, even when its there (which is rarely... but still)

Shout out to the WR too. They just cannot get open.

What you have here is a perfect storm of mediocrity. Hopefully things can get back on track, or it will be a wasted year (because of age, and contracts)

Quote:
If you don't care for obscenity, you don't care for the truth; if you don't care for the truth, watch how you vote.
Sacks98

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Sacks98 wrote:
SoS wrote:

Agreed, As Seachickens says he sails some passes and he will also put to much torque on some making them uncatchable.
imani

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today it was the OC

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still need to feed Marshawn more. I realize we're probably trying to save him for the playoffs a bit, but the run game is what gets us going. I'd to see Michael get some touches too

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
SoS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
We still need to feed Marshawn more. I realize we're probably trying to save him for the playoffs a bit, but the run game is what gets us going. I'd to see Michael get some touches too

I like Lynch's usage right now. We just HAVE to get Michael involved. It seriously perplexes me that we haven't already. He's the home run hitter we're missing.
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I like Lynch's usage right now. We just HAVE to get Michael involved. It seriously perplexes me that we haven't already. He's the home run hitter we're missing.
I like his usage... I don't like our resistance to running the ball. We need more rushing attempts.

ram29jackson wrote:
Dools=hawks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

I like his usage... I don't like our resistance to running the ball. We need more rushing attempts.

Any word on why Christine hasn't seen the field??

WINTER IS COMING
imani

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

He was slow with the system and passpro in TC. You can see it when he runs too, just tries to do too much and invites negative yards with his play. He's had some vision and patience issues in the time that i've seen him, but I bet his lack of QB protection abilities coupled with the oline being in shambles is what has kept him off.

Pete has never had a problem putting the best player who deserves PT on the field, so i'm pretty confident there has been good reason for keeping him off.

wwhickok wrote:
I don't believe for one second that Seattle makes it out of their first playoff game.

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
Tooki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

imani wrote:
Dools=hawks wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

He was slow with the system and passpro in TC. You can see it when he runs too, just tries to do too much and invites negative yards with his play. He's had some vision and patience issues in the time that i've seen him, but I bet his lack of QB protection abilities coupled with the oline being in shambles is what has kept him off.

Pete has never had a problem putting the best player who deserves PT on the field, so i'm pretty confident there has been good reason for keeping him off.

I agree 100%. He has a ton of potential but even in the pre-season, you could tell that he hasn't got the system down in his mind.
SoS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

We agree Mr. Green
Tatupu_64

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:
SoS wrote:
Tatupu_64 wrote:

We agree Mr. Green
Yeah, we've agreed on most things this season it seems Laughing

ram29jackson wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: