Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders OT Menelik Watson out for a month
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raidr4life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stix101 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
EricAllen21 wrote:
I think Alex Mack has a chance to play here. Has roots here going be a free agent. Refused to sign an extension with the browns wants to test the market, we have cap space and could use help in our interior. He is a better center then wiz. Mack won't get franchised because he will get paid franchised LT money per NFL rules that pertain to offensive lineman. Wiz open holes and was graded high as a lg in his rookie year. Might not be a mauler but he can swing and is scrappy. I personally think he's a better guard. My dream 2014 offensive line in 2014

LT: Veldheer Barnes(good vet Swingman)
LG: Wiz
C: Mack Gurode(can also help at guard)
RG: Bergstorm or 2/3rd round pick ( training camp battle rookie and Bergstorm)
RT: Watson Pashos or McClain

Lets also see how Brisel finished the season. His play has surprised me

I actually really like that idea. If we were to splurge a little bit, Mack would be a good player to do it with. I could see Reggie paying Mack even though we aren't "going to Macy's".

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
Hope you're right man. Cleveland's got money this offseason too though, hopefully he wants to come to Oakland....

Went to UC Berkeley. If he liked it there a lot, he could come back.

Since we're dreaming, Ill share mine. Im predicting we will be drafting in the 10-12 spot. assuming sammy watkins isnt available, id like to go with Cyril Richardson G from Baylor. I know, "dont waste top picks on lineman, they can be found in later rounds" but dominate guards are very hard to come by, and if any team in the NFL could benefit from a probowl guard, its us. So without further adieu, my zzzzzzzzzz lineup

LT Veldeer
LG Richardson
C Wizzzzz
RG Barnes
RT Watson

Then I wake up in 2014, and realize, 3 out of these 5 guys are hurt again Rolling Eyes
I was thinking the same thing, Cyril will be a beast and maybe we could trade down a bit for more picks and get him.

OUR FUTURE PREMIERE LT!!
Mad props to Silver&Black88 on the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: