Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Smelly Birds @ BTITW Cant stop us now!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ESKY008

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballbkd1001 wrote:
Gmen wrote:
If all of his coordinators stink and should be fired, including the ST coordinator, why keep Coughlin around? He's the oldest coach in the league. Hard for me to imagine him having another run with a completely new coaching staff around him. It's time to bring in a new HC, a new system, and hope we can quickly rebuild around Eli. I wouldn't mind a guy like O'brien from Penn State or Shaw from Stanford.
can we start preaching this to the world? Shaw for nyg head coach??

I've seen rumors start on this board that have came true. This is the only one I care about

Yeah I'm on the shaw bandwagon. Love smith is the other. Or heck why not both. Shaw hc and lovie dc.
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's late but I forgot to mention how impressed I was by Will Hill. Dude was flying all over the field making tackles everywhere like Polamalu. I think he'll be a great one if he can keep his head on straight.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: