Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Knee-jerk reactions/thoughts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Also, I feel like I need to keep praising Michael Griffin. I've done more than my share of hating on him in the past, but the guy just looks like a completely different football player. While I'm willing to give Pollard some credit for allowing him to be more of a true free safety, that doesn't change the fact that in run support and when a receiver makes a play, he's actually making the tackles. Almost all of them. And with aggressiveness. Seriously, out of all the good things we've seen in these first five games, Griffin's ability to actually come up, take proper angles and finish the tackle may be the biggest/most impressive surprise.

Truth. When he stood up Charles in the open field?! No easy task.
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Also, I feel like I need to keep praising Michael Griffin. I've done more than my share of hating on him in the past, but the guy just looks like a completely different football player. While I'm willing to give Pollard some credit for allowing him to be more of a true free safety, that doesn't change the fact that in run support and when a receiver makes a play, he's actually making the tackles. Almost all of them. And with aggressiveness. Seriously, out of all the good things we've seen in these first five games, Griffin's ability to actually come up, take proper angles and finish the tackle may be the biggest/most impressive surprise.

Very Happy

I knew you folks would come around.

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Very Happy

I knew you folks would come around.

#stillnot impressed

Wink Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
s_camp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Seriously, out of all the good things we've seen in these first five games, Griffin's ability to actually earn a paycheck for the first time in five years may be the biggest/most impressive surprise.

You misspelled a few things in there, but I got your back.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

s_camp wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
Seriously, out of all the good things we've seen in these first five games, Griffin's ability to actually earn a paycheck for the first time in five years may be the biggest/most impressive surprise.

You misspelled a few things in there, but I got your back.

Applause

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Speaking of "knee jerk reactions". Did anyone else hear the rumor that the Titans reached out to JaMarcus Russell late last week? I thought I was dreaming I heard that on TV Saturday night. Shocked Laughing
Well he couldn't complete fewer passes downfield than Fitz anyways. Laughing

Seriously, 0-for-8 with two picks on passes down field on Sunday. That's not how you take the top off of a defense.
lamont

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
lamont wrote:
Speaking of "knee jerk reactions". Did anyone else hear the rumor that the Titans reached out to JaMarcus Russell late last week? I thought I was dreaming I heard that on TV Saturday night. Shocked Laughing
Well he couldn't complete fewer passes downfield than Fitz anyways. Laughing

Seriously, 0-for-8 with two picks on passes down field on Sunday. That's not how you take the top off of a defense.

JaMarcus has a cannon. He could take the top of the defense, he was just an idiot. I read a article in ESPN the mag a year ago, I think he is humble and ready to work now. I wouldn't mind him taking Crusty's spot on the PS, if this rumor is legit. I heard his knee is messed up right now, so he would be a few weeks away from trying out. Maybe he would be ready by the time Jake is ready?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: