Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Freeman Watch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
91jmay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks like wackprestige was wrong. Who would of thought it??

Oh, everyone. Right.

Allen said he would play the hot hand, in what world is McFadden's hand hot?

He touched Dennis Allen's seat before the game.
nickdawg

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
He is going to the Vikings. Like i said earlier he wanted to start and Vikings give him the best chance.

Frazier should be a good match with him. particularly after who he's had as coach this year.

Have I really been gone THAT long that you aren't rocking the MOD tag?

I definitely like the pick up for Minny and, TBH, I wouldn't have been opposed to picking Freeman up. I do understand that there would be a lot of moving parts to make the transaction feasible financially as well as for a team continuity standpoint. But, having a quarterback with starting experience who will greatly benefit from a change of scenery isn't a bad idea, ever. It wouldn't have hurt to bring him in this season and let him learn, with an eye at a competition next year.
Dreadymatt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiders707 wrote:
i liked David Carr since his Bulldogs

always liked David Carr
Django

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
raiders707 wrote:

always liked David Carr

Kind of wonder what his career would have been like if he started out with Kubiack and their current talent.
big_palooka

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dreadymatt wrote:
raiders707 wrote:

always liked David Carr

Yup. Sign him so he can mentor his brother next year Cool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickdawg wrote:
vike daddy wrote:
agarcia34 wrote:
He is going to the Vikings. Like i said earlier he wanted to start and Vikings give him the best chance.

Frazier should be a good match with him. particularly after who he's had as coach this year.

Have I really been gone THAT long that you aren't rocking the MOD tag?

I definitely like the pick up for Minny and, TBH, I wouldn't have been opposed to picking Freeman up. I do understand that there would be a lot of moving parts to make the transaction feasible financially as well as for a team continuity standpoint. But, having a quarterback with starting experience who will greatly benefit from a change of scenery isn't a bad idea, ever. It wouldn't have hurt to bring him in this season and let him learn, with an eye at a competition next year.

Geez man, grandpa hasn't been a mod for ages.

I hope the qb does fine in Iceland or wherever the hell the Vikings are from but I'm glad we don't have to deal with another QB controversy!

Now if we could just get an OL...

Bolansho Boro Begoz
BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Looks like wackprestige was wrong. Who would of thought it??

Oh, everyone. Right.

What? Am I wrong for having connected dots? Have I not stated my reasons for why I feel TP deserves a chance (and he's making me proud) and why I hate the fact that it seems like the current regime is doing everything within the language of "we want another QB besides Pryor"? The list, I won't write it anymore bc now it's smooth sailing baby. Terrelle has this and he'll only get better & take what Al gave him!

The young man deserves a chance and he continues to show EVERYONE he deserves it. I've never said anything but give him a chance & now that Freeman decided after TP's strike to Rod Streater that he'd better go to Minny, it's smooth sailing from here on out.

Am I sad to be 'wrong' that Freeman isn't a Raider? I'll let you answer that, simpleton.

Pryor baby, y'all gon have to deal with it. He beat out Flynn, moved Wilson to the PS, and is only getting better. He isn't playing in a gimmick offense, there is a wrinkle of the read option but for the most part he's playing in something unlike RG3, Cam, or Kaep....not to mention he's playing with THE WORST O-line in the game easily (see what a "prototypical QB" looked like behind this POS line).

的f Phil Jackson came back, still no coaching me, I知 uncoachable, I知 unsociable.
-Kendrick Lamar
91jmay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were wrong, embarrassingly so, because you 'called' that Freeman was already a Raider and then started to bash DA and Reggie for pencilling him in as the starter Laughing Laughing Gosh if I sucked as much as you I would have 'forgotten' my password to this site for a few weeks.

They were talking to him CLEARLY because they wanted to cut Flynn and needed 3 QBs, yet WackPrestige knew better. He saw the conspiracy. He knows all. He has 'bay area sources' Laughing

Deal with what? I am delighted with Pryor as our starter, he has done great and is a great kid. I've said all along I love his character and work ethic, and now he is throwing the ball very well. Its great to see, because you vapid pillock I am a RAIDER FAN. Not a joker who wants the team to fail in order to be 'proved right'. Like you where when you couldn't hide your happiness after the loss to Washington.

BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
You were wrong, embarrassingly so, because you 'called' that Freeman was already a Raider and then started to bash DA and Reggie for pencilling him in as the starter Laughing Laughing Gosh if I sucked as much as you I would have 'forgotten' my password to this site for a few weeks.

They were talking to him CLEARLY because they wanted to cut Flynn and needed 3 QBs, yet WackPrestige knew better. He saw the conspiracy. He knows all. He has 'bay area sources' Laughing

Deal with what? I am delighted with Pryor as our starter, he has done great and is a great kid. I've said all along I love his character and work ethic, and now he is throwing the ball very well. Its great to see, because you vapid pillock I am a RAIDER FAN. Not a joker who wants the team to fail in order to be 'proved right'. Like you where when you couldn't hide your happiness after the loss to Washington.

Lol so my line of thinking that there was some remnance of the team not wanting to fully give Pryor a chance was made up of NOTHING? You can't see where I'd get such an idea? There was no evidence for me to base my statements off of?

Rhetorical's, baby Laughing

& Nonono, you're one of the special posters thrown into the batch of haters. You a day one figga, bruh!

You're using the "I'm happy the Raiders are winning so I'm happy with Pryor" to hide what you truly are. You are a day one'er dude. Sure, I get that everyone is pleasantly surprised with Pryor (and there are a lot of neutral posters who have too) and the subsequent success OAK is having, but not everyone that's pleased was a day one hater.

Day one'ers gets the treatment. In GDT's it's subtle subliminal shots when I celebrate what the young QB is doing.

-Kendrick Lamar
Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we really work out David Carr? lol Id be shocked if Tyler Wilson isn't better then him.
91jmay

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlackPrestige92 wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Lol so my line of thinking that there was some remnance of the team not wanting to fully give Pryor a chance was made up of NOTHING? You can't see where I'd get such an idea? There was no evidence for me to base my statements off of?

& Nonono, you're one of the special posters thrown into the batch of haters. You a day one figga, bruh!

You're using the "I'm happy the Raiders are winning so I'm happy with Pryor" to hide what you truly are. You are a day one'er dude. Sure, I get that everyone is pleasantly surprised with Pryor (and there are a lot of neutral posters who have too) and the subsequent success OAK is having, but not everyone that's pleased was a day one hater.

Day one'ers gets the treatment. In GDT's it's subtle subliminal shots when I celebrate what the young QB is doing.

Laughing You think I am bothered by what a lower life form says or does to me? You are a joke dude. Waste of oxygen. I am happy with Pryor, have said for a long time he should be our starter all year at minimum.

Yes, your stupid pantie wetting tirade against DA and Reggie was based off nothing. You literally made a situation up, cried about it and then were proven wrong a DAY later.

I also don't think you know what rhetorical questions are. They are questions that don't need an answer, not questions that prove how wrong you are.

BlackPrestige92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

91jmay wrote:
BlackPrestige92 wrote:
91jmay wrote:

Laughing You think I am bothered by what a lower life form says or does to me? You are a joke dude. Waste of oxygen. I am happy with Pryor, have said for a long time he should be our starter all year at minimum.

Yes, your stupid pantie wetting tirade against DA and Reggie was based off nothing. You literally made a situation up, cried about it and then were proven wrong a DAY later.

I also don't think you know what rhetorical questions are. They are questions that don't need an answer, not questions that prove how wrong you are.

I really hope you're younger than me, I haven't seen anyone go that ham with personal attacks. It'd be ashamed if you were older Laughing
He who angers you controls you. It's in the good book bruh, check it out. I won't attack you, as a "lower life form" such as myself would refrain from doing so lol

To say there weren't things floating around that could lead one to believe, even in the slightest, that TP wasn't backed is delusional PERIOD. See silver &black88's post about Pryor and Dennis Allen's relationship on the freaking sidelines has changed throughout a measly 5 games. DA went from "calm down we ain't that cool" to yesterday's "Congrats! Dap me up dawg!"

Obviously he's come around. Subtle things like that speak volumes. But here's a list that I based my "conspiracy" around. 1. The regime didn't seem to want to see Pryor at the end of last season until Mark Davis said something, 2. They traded for Flynn and all but called him their starter for the season, 3. They drafted Wilson because they probably felt Pryor wasn't gonna be long for the organization, 4. Didn't allow Pryor to play vs Washington even after passing NFL protocol for concussed players because he wanted a visor......the list is more, but yes you're right NOTHING there for me to make such claims. Laughing my "panty wetting tirade" was done in vain.

You're a day one'r. Like NCOUGH is the OG day one'r for supporting the young Terrelle Pryor. If you never opposed Pryor, would we be going back and forth like this?

-Kendrick Lamar
nickdawg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we're done here.

You guys want to sling the petty insults around? Go check out the forums over on ESPN. That's where the garbage belongs.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: