You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

offseason signings, trades, predictions on games and a mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ninersfan510

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the niners pick i love Ted Ginn Jr. but I also think he is overrated and his stock will fall because of the national championship and with Landry and Nelson still there I think we pick one of them because they are NFL ready
Pantherguy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

worst mock i have seen in a long time...

not only does carolina not sign a free agent they also bring in the worst possible qb... all he is another jake delhomme but he can't even win in the postseason...

then there is the draft... what were you thinking.. i know he is good but reggie nelson is still on the board.. wow next time just don t make a mock if your not going to make it decent..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=136962
bojackson

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: offseason signings, trades, predictions on games and a m Reply with quote

[quote="brownsTOP5again"]free agents

warren sapp is traded to the colts for a 3rd round pick
.[/quote

Why would the raiders trade Sapp. He loves the defense that he is on. Plus we need DT's.
NYFootballFan72

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownsTOP5again u like the word look dont cha

:...Live In Peace Or Rest In It...:
JJstar88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good patriots picks, and youre right in if they pick a WR second it should be bowe. you explained that well. pretty solid mock i thought.
brownsTOP5again

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: i'm done and screw this website. Reply with quote

[quote="clvbrowns"]u have to be a fake browns fans right.. haha not funny dude

if this is serious though..r u like 12?
brady quinn?

romeo and phil will both be fired this year if they dont show major improvement.. with a slow rb and a below average line (steinbeck and shaffer could only do so much the rest blows..bently wont play this year)

they know taking quinn would mean the end of their terms.. because quinn would get killed on this team

the pick will be joe thomas/peterson or trade down

look i'm not 12 and no matter what romeo does he is gone after next year, what ur telling me that charlie frye is better then brady quinn if u think that, ur an idiot and who cares about ap and joe thomas, what they both were injuried all year for there teams and they're teams did better with both of them out, so u want players who get injuried all the time, sweet, i know i want an ogre at rt tackle, when we could get one in the late rounds and like the browns will be in playoff contention next year, with the running backs coming out next year and the fact we could get a pittman or a micheal bush or kenny irons in the 2nd round would be alright with me, brady quinn was the top prospect all year and everyone ripped on him all year, he can't win the big games, so what, its college and notre dame was rebuilding its team while he was playing for them, look his offensive line was a little questionable at times this year too. yeah we want to spend money in the offseason also on players for our line and defense and at running back, we don't need an ap, ruben was just injuried and we will sign someone to split time with him and also i look at alot of mock drafts to get a feel for where players were gonna get drafted and i only seen this website with all these people on here having us take ap, everyone else has the lions with joe thomas and us with a hometown kid in quinn or alan branch, so [inappropriate/removed] u man, i hate this place its just a [inappropriate/removed] mock draft and its like any of us know what were talking about were not savage or romeo, we ain't gm's, so [inappropriate/removed] lighten up and just let people have fun, instead of ripping on everything, i thought it was good and i hope i get kicked the [inappropriate/removed] out, cause ur an [inappropriate/removed] and i'll be laughing when we take branch or quinn over ap in this years draft.
clvbrowns

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reuben has been in league for what 7 years? thats past prime for rb to improve... and i didnt say frye was better. and im not 100% but i think thomas didnt miss a game this season..it was a season or 2 ago he missed.

and peterson's injuries r not the type considered to be "injury prone" as much as people like to play that out.. injury prone for a rb is knee problems and shoulder muscles

also u suck.. haha

and bet u a million dollars if the browns somehow finish .500+ romeo wouldnt get fired.. nor phil.. they way to drasticly improve ur team is by adding a playmaker and an offensive linemen.. other then that it is very rare, and its when the peices fall into place for u.. but with a slow rb and an average line quinn would be the next couch/carr and just get killed by the defenses
Rads3388

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peterson can't re-sign with another team; he signed a 3-year extension this summer.

Good Bears' pick, but bad Super Bowl outcome Sad
BirdRockstar21

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chill with the look stuff when u start ur sentences man, i almost threw up, a college grad hey?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: