You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

mock draft 2007 top 11 picks

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lafelkins

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: mock draft 2007 top 11 picks Reply with quote

1. Oakland- Calvin Johnson-WR-GT
-Seeing as the raiders can have anyone, and you know they want johnson, I think they make a deal for a qb (leftwich/schuab) an find a way to rid themselves of porter/moss. I still say they trade the pick thogh.
2.Detroit-Joe Thomas-OT-Wis
-How many different ways could this team go? They say their fine with kitna, and i doubt millen risks a 1st rounder on a qb again. but a team with this many needs is hard to predict
3.Cleveland-Jamarcus Russel-QB-LSU
- Any of the top 4 teams need a qb, which means one or two will bite on quin/russel. Branch would be a great NT to eat up blockers for their young linebacking corps, but the offense has plenty of young weapons for a young qb to build around. could also take adrian peterson, but with the injury scares they wait till 2nd round for rb
4. Tampa Bay-Jamaal Anderson-DE-ARK
- with the losses of mcfarland/sapp over the last few years and simeon rice and geg spires showing age, they grab the underappriciated anderson.
5.Arizona-Alan Branch-DT-Michigan
-They'd love for thomas to fall to them ( and the sky is blue). But i doubt he falls through those 4 offensive lines, so they take best DT prospect.
6. Washington- Gaines Adams-DE-Clemson
Defense was horrible last year, depending on workouts, could take a DB here.
7.Minnesota-Brady Quinn-QB-Nore Dame
- How juiced are the vikes if quinn falls in their lap here (no one thought leinart would fall to 10 last year, and he was a better prospect) They need pass rush help, but you can't pass up quinn when ur best qb is older than the pyramids.
8.Houston-Adrian Peterson-RB-OK
-Houston may forever e haunted by passing over Young AND Bush last year, with DD out and status uncetain, the texans avoid starting ron dayne and take peterson.
9. Miami-Amobi Okoye DT-Louisville
-You know its either secondary or interior line and the fins are losing 3 old dudes on the D-line.
10. Atlanta-LeRon Landry-S-LSU
-If im running the falcons i trade vick for as many draft picks i can get and let schaub take over. But im not so they take a safety to pair with lawyer milloy
11.San Francisco-Leon Hall-CB-Mich
-Every mock i've looked at has the niners taking a WR, but with the recent first round wr busts(robinson,booker,williamson,williams,rogers...and a few more im sure) the niners take best defender available.
raiderguru15

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all bad raiders pick.

second of all in order to post a mock must be a minimum of 32 picks.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TexasBB11

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jamarcus russel is way to good to pass for the radiers
vikingschamps

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

terrible vikings picked. how jazzed would i be if they picked a QB who crubles under pressure... i would stop wathcng there games and write an angry letter. Jackson was a second round choice in last years draft, and he will start next year. Chilly has even said publicly that he doesnt want a QB first day. jarrett would be a better pick here. or even landry

for the browns, bad pick. AP or trade down in that situation. they wont go QB in round one.

Cali2Wisco wrote:
Mark my words:Badgers WILL win the Big Ten in 07
Marked

coltsR#1 wrote:
Mark my words......Purdue will beat OSU.
d34ng3l021

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 picks? Come on...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: