Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Irrelevant Thread of Anything 36
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Deadpulse


Joined: 16 Oct 2008
Posts: 8706
Location: Boston MA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
Were Patriots fans in 2007 as annoying as Broncos fans are so far this season?


Patriots fans have been pretty annoying since February 2005

But I wouldn't say Broncos fans are the worst on this site. There's definitely a much worse fanbase here.


I find that I pick out one or two guys from fan bases and then project their personalities on the rest of the fan base. Which scares me because if other people do that NBT has the be the model...


NBT is the model for Pats fans under the age of 26 or so. Go to any sports bar in Boston and there are dozens of those types.


No wonder Pats are so popular. :/


Wait, NBT isn agreeing that when he walks into a bar there are dozens of under 26ers just like him?
_________________

Sigs
Patriots Red Sox Celtics
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Donut


Joined: 13 Jan 2008
Posts: 12474
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
Were Patriots fans in 2007 as annoying as Broncos fans are so far this season?


Patriots fans have been pretty annoying since February 2005

But I wouldn't say Broncos fans are the worst on this site. There's definitely a much worse fanbase here.


I find that I pick out one or two guys from fan bases and then project their personalities on the rest of the fan base. Which scares me because if other people do that NBT has the be the model...


NBT is the model for Pats fans under the age of 26 or so. Go to any sports bar in Boston and there are dozens of those types.


Well that still scares me because I am 23 Laughing

I know scares me also.Def not ever going to sports bars to watch the game ever. Laughing
_________________
dhunt2402 wrote:
You're like the patron saint of roster bubble players Laughing
Adopt a Patriot:
2011: Matt Slater
2012: Ras I Dowling
2013: Chandler Jones
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22124
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deadpulse wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Deadpulse wrote:
mcmurtry86 wrote:
Sciz wrote:
Were Patriots fans in 2007 as annoying as Broncos fans are so far this season?


Patriots fans have been pretty annoying since February 2005

But I wouldn't say Broncos fans are the worst on this site. There's definitely a much worse fanbase here.


I find that I pick out one or two guys from fan bases and then project their personalities on the rest of the fan base. Which scares me because if other people do that NBT has the be the model...


NBT is the model for Pats fans under the age of 26 or so. Go to any sports bar in Boston and there are dozens of those types.


No wonder Pats are so popular. :/


Wait, NBT isn agreeing that when he walks into a bar there are dozens of under 26ers just like him?


That is def. not true.
_________________
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 10632
Location: Revis Island
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ChazStandard


Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: 3753
Location: The bandwagon, hop on up!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?


Wait...what? When did this happen?
_________________
Quote:
Well, I'm the President of the Howdy Doody Circus Army!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
patsfan25


Joined: 07 Dec 2008
Posts: 5149
Location: CenCal
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?



I actually have a comical relationship with Blount. He's a 250 pound RB that runs like a scat back. Very Happy
_________________
On Logan Ryan, pre-draft:
patsfan25 wrote:
Logan Ryan will be the steal of the draft.


Aite,

peace.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
finn54


Moderator
Joined: 06 Jan 2007
Posts: 12376
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?


Is that a sarcastic list? Because i actually think he's a decent player.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 10632
Location: Revis Island
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

finn54 wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?


Is that a sarcastic list? Because i actually think he's a decent player.


There doesn't seem to be many pro Blount guys on here. I thought I'd compile a list.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NinjaZX6R


Joined: 05 Jun 2011
Posts: 9060
Location: Columbus, Ohio
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?



Did you drug him up?
_________________
"Let's show some toughness. Yeah...Toughness and go makes some plays"
-Tom Brady
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TomRalph


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 10632
Location: Revis Island
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinjaZX6R wrote:
TomRalph wrote:
So who have we got on the Pro-Blount Bandwagon? Who've we got so far?

Current members;

Me
Richter
patsfan25
Troy Brown

Anyone else joining?



Did you drug him up?


I figured by just throwing him in there we could change his mind. What? Nope? OK Sad
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22124
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The film Gravity was pretty awesome in 3D.
_________________
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Iron_man


Joined: 01 Mar 2013
Posts: 426
Location: SF, South Dakota
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Georgia and Tennessee game is going to OT. Its been a great game so far.
_________________

Adopt a patriot 2014: ????
Adopt a patriot 2013: Tavon Wilson
Tackles:3
Interceptions:1
Touchdown!:1(74 yards)
Passes Deflected:1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dalton


Joined: 16 Mar 2010
Posts: 2662
Location: Illinois
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
The film Gravity was pretty awesome in 3D.


Agreed. I hate Sandra Bullock TBH, but great experience otherwise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NextBigThing


Joined: 26 Oct 2009
Posts: 22124
Location: Beat Of My Own Drum
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalton wrote:
NextBigThing wrote:
The film Gravity was pretty awesome in 3D.


Agreed. I hate Sandra Bullock TBH, but great experience otherwise.


No problem with her whatsoever, Clooney was far more annoying; though hsi character was clearly supposed to be.

Downey was originally cast, and it is easy to tell how he would have owned it.
_________________
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nihc


Joined: 13 Sep 2011
Posts: 3277
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Koji is filthy.
_________________


2013 Adopt-a-Patriot - Tommy Kelly
Tackles: 19 | Sacks: 1.5 | QB Hits: 5 | TFL: 1 | Fumble Recoveries: 1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 73 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group