You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Comments on my mock please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D56Burgess

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Comments on my mock please Reply with quote

1. Oakland Raiders-JaMarcus Russell, QB, LSU (Al Davis cant pass up on a talent like this. Needs a little more seasoning, but has a greater upside than Quinn)
2. Detroit Lions- Gaines Adams DE Clemson (Matt Millen is trying to save his job. I think they take a QB in round 2. Adams will upgrade a terrible defense)
3. Cleveland Browns- Adrian Peterson RB Oklahoma (The Brown's offense has the potential to be great. With a better QB and a running game, they're offense can dominate. I trhink Cleveland takes Adrian Peterson over Quinn is to upgrade the running game. I think Cleveland will sign Damon Huard in free agency)
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Calvin Johnson WR Georgia Tech (Many will debate that Thomas is the bigger need. But tell me Bucs fans, would u pass up on Calvin Johnson when you Clayton regressing and Galloway aging? I highly doubt it)
5. Arizona Cardinals- Joe Thomas OT Wisconsin (Leinart is gonna love this guy. This pick is a no brainer)
6. Washington Redskins- Alan Branch DT Michigan (The d-line needs help. With no Adams, they go with a beast in Alan Branch)
7. Minnesota Vikings- Dwayne Jarrtet WR USC (Williamson is a bust. Jarret is gonna be Jackson's new best friend)
8. Houston Texans- Laron Landry S LSU (Houston's secondary is terrible. They pass on Quinn because they'll give Carr another shot)
9. Miami Dolphins- Jamaal Anderson DE Arkansas ( I dont think they take another DB in the 1st this year. They pass on Quinn because they have to give Culppeper another shot. Not to mention Harrington didn't play so bad either. Jackson will upgrade Miami's pass rush. With Taylor and Jackson, I'd hate to be facing Miami as a QB)
10. Atlanta Falcons- Reggie Nelson S Florida (Need help in the secondary)
11. San Francisco 49ers- Patrick Willis LB Ole Miss (The Offense is ok. They need help desperately on D. They go with the nation's top linebacker)
12. Buffalo Bills- Darelle Revis CB Pittsburgh (I dont think Clements is comming back. They need a replacement. So they go with the top corner in the draft)
13. St. Louis Rams- Paul Posluzny LB Penn State (Need some toughness at linebacker. Posluzny is a beast)
14. Carolina Panthers- Brady Quinn QB Notre Dame (The slide of Quinn comes to a screaching hault. Its about time they start grooming a young QB)
15. Pittsburgh Steelers- Quentin Moses DE/OLB Georgia (Could use an upgrade to their pass-rush)
16. Green Bay Packers- Marshawn Lynch RB California (Lynch is a beast. He will have an imediate impact for Green Bay)
17. Jacksonville Jaguars- Ted Ginn Jr. WR Ohio State (Ginn will help out the special teams wth his speed. Gives Leftwich a option with the deep ball)
18. Cincinnati Bengals- Amobi Okoye DT Louisville (No Jackson or Moses here. They upgrade the interior of the D-Line)
19. Tennessee Titans- Michael Griffin S Texas (The defense is terrible. Griffin will join Pac-Man and Hope in te secondary)
20. New York Giants- Daymeion Hughes CB Califronia (Jacobs will replace Barber at RB. I believe they'll take Lorenzo Booker in the third)
21. Denver Broncos- Lamar Woodley DE Michigan (Denvers D needs a better pass rush)
22. Dallas Cowboys- Justin Blalock OL Texas (Colombo isn't the answer)
23. Kansas City Chiefs- Levi Brown OT Penn State (O-line needs help)
24. New England (from Seattle)- Sidney Rice WR South Carolina (Very explosive. Brady will love him)
25. New York Jets- Demarcus Tyler DT North Carolina State (Jets fans wont like it, but they can use help up-front)
26. Philadelphia Eagles- Lawrence Timmons LB Florida State (Linebacker is the weakness in Philly)
27. New Orleans Saints- Leon Hall CB Michigan (Secondary needs to be strengthened)
28. New England Patriots- H.B. Blades LB Pittsburgh (Some youth at linebacker wouldn't hurt)
29. Baltimore Ravens- Michael Bush RB Louisville (Jamaal Lewis isn't the same)
30. San Diego Chargers- Robert Meachem WR Tennessee (Need an explosive WR)
31. Indianapolis Colts- Buster Davis LB Florida State (Need to stop the run)
32. Chicago Bears- Josh Beekman OL Boston College (O-line needs help)
arenas4mvp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyler is a lazy player, he will not fit well into Mangini's system. We also have Dwayne Robertson progressing at NT. The pick here is Adam Carriker, a run stuffing DE.

FIRE EDDIE JORDAN.
vikingschamps

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good vikings pick, but just to tell you, williamson isnt a bust... yet. he has one more year before you can label him a bust.

Cali2Wisco wrote:
Mark my words:Badgers WILL win the Big Ten in 07
Marked

coltsR#1 wrote:
Mark my words......Purdue will beat OSU.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: