Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rolando McClain eyes return to NFL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nucky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Rolando McClain eyes return to NFL Reply with quote

Well that was quick... You guys think he's done here ?

After all Daryl is balling and Brown is relatively unproven.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000253847/article/exalabama-lb-rolando-mcclain-eyes-return-to-nfl
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick

Last edited by Nucky on Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
diamondbull424

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolando McClain eyes return to NFL Reply with quote

Nucky wrote:

Be sure to post a link and a quote to whatever story you're referring to. Be it a link to twitter or a news source.

In terms of McClain, we still have his rights if he decides to return. Though I'm not sure if he would immediately count against our team. I'm not sure if he would jump straight to the active roster or if instead he would be given a few weeks before he jumps to the roster.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think McClain would have a place on the team if he actually does decide to return this season. Smith, Bynes, and Brown are set as the top three. McClellan is a really good special teams player as well as a solid depth option at linebacker. Unless they don't think Jameel will be back this year and they want to carry five inside linebackers on the roster I'm not seeing any reason for the Ravens to keep Rolando if or when he's reinstated.
Nucky

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolando McClain eyes return to NFL Reply with quote

diamondbull424 wrote:
Nucky wrote:

Be sure to post a link and a quote to whatever story you're referring to. Be it a link to twitter or a news source.

Ahh crap. I dont know how I forgot sorry. I copied it and forgot to hit paste lol.
"Fellas, I can tolerate arrogance, conceit, greed but self-pity is the one thing that just chaps my a--. We've experienced difficulty, but I will not tolerate, nor be part of, anything resembling self-pity."- Brian Billick
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His best bet would be to wait until someone gets injured and we need another linebacker. I could see it going, "Im back." "That's nice. You're cut."

I do have a little optimism about him for us in the future if it ever does happen.

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.
kmvoss

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
His best bet would be to wait until someone gets injured and we need another linebacker. I could see it going, "Im back." "That's nice. You're cut."

I do have a little optimism about him for us in the future if it ever does happen.

A little soul-searching can do some people a lot of good. It's a bit of a shoulder shrug until there is evidence he has been taking this time off seriously.
Nucky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kmvoss wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:

A little soul-searching can do some people a lot of good. It's a bit of a shoulder shrug until there is evidence he has been taking this time off seriously.

Quote:

"...he re-enrolled at Alabama to try to complete his education, and has spent some time as a student assistant in Nick Saban's program."

from the article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: