Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 Gameday Thread: Rams vs 49ers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ramsfan55


Joined: 22 Nov 2009
Posts: 1387
Location: albuquerque, NM
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Couple observations:

1. On offense you guys have no play makers. Even if Bradford is a little rattled at times, he has no "go to guy" that he fully trust to beat coverage and make a catch.

2. I can not for the life of me understand how your DLine is this terrible. You guys cant stop the run to save your life, and youre not very good at getting sacks either. How is that possible with so much talent on the line??!?!? That should be the strength of your team.


Last note - interesting that your gameday thread with us was 3x's this big... and were not a divisional rival. Very Happy


I really think Lovie can be the answer to this team.


He already has been once.

I'm not ready to move on from Jeff Fisher yet. In fact, the very notion is ridiculous.

Shotty, on the other hand, well I was ready to move on from him before the season started, and nothing has changed. I'd be relieved if we fired him and hired an in house interim.


I dont think people being really mad at fisher and ready to move on is ridiculous. Four games and he hasnt adjusted at all..


I disagree. We need to see him through.


Why? I'd lose no sleep bringing somebody like Lovie in.


Mike Martz anybody?? Laughing
_________________
Janoris Jenkins for DROY!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3718
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Couple observations:

1. On offense you guys have no play makers. Even if Bradford is a little rattled at times, he has no "go to guy" that he fully trust to beat coverage and make a catch.

2. I can not for the life of me understand how your DLine is this terrible. You guys cant stop the run to save your life, and youre not very good at getting sacks either. How is that possible with so much talent on the line??!?!? That should be the strength of your team.


Last note - interesting that your gameday thread with us was 3x's this big... and were not a divisional rival. Very Happy


I really think Lovie can be the answer to this team.


He already has been once.

I'm not ready to move on from Jeff Fisher yet. In fact, the very notion is ridiculous.

Shotty, on the other hand, well I was ready to move on from him before the season started, and nothing has changed. I'd be relieved if we fired him and hired an in house interim.


I dont think people being really mad at fisher and ready to move on is ridiculous. Four games and he hasnt adjusted at all..


I disagree. We need to see him through.


Why? I'd lose no sleep bringing somebody like Lovie in.


Mike Martz anybody?? Laughing


No, and I'm not laughing. Evil or Very Mad
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2453
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsfan55 wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
The J.R.S. wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
Couple observations:

1. On offense you guys have no play makers. Even if Bradford is a little rattled at times, he has no "go to guy" that he fully trust to beat coverage and make a catch.

2. I can not for the life of me understand how your DLine is this terrible. You guys cant stop the run to save your life, and youre not very good at getting sacks either. How is that possible with so much talent on the line??!?!? That should be the strength of your team.


Last note - interesting that your gameday thread with us was 3x's this big... and were not a divisional rival. Very Happy


I really think Lovie can be the answer to this team.


He already has been once.

I'm not ready to move on from Jeff Fisher yet. In fact, the very notion is ridiculous.

Shotty, on the other hand, well I was ready to move on from him before the season started, and nothing has changed. I'd be relieved if we fired him and hired an in house interim.


I dont think people being really mad at fisher and ready to move on is ridiculous. Four games and he hasnt adjusted at all..


I disagree. We need to see him through.


Why? I'd lose no sleep bringing somebody like Lovie in.


Mike Martz anybody?? Laughing


Wash your mouth out with soap. Or Simple Green rather that's better.
_________________

Sig courtesy of SJax39

Adopt a Ram
Sam Bradford
159-262 1687 yards 14 TD 4 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26273
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
What does our attitude towards our team matters? Non of the high praises nor expectations with positive attitude worked.

This isn't a5th grade whose doing bad in school and needs positive reinforcement. These are millionaires being paid a lot of money

to win games. These are elite athletes out there. Our attitude literally means zero as we can't tell them a thing and they don't care about

our opinions. These are grown men putting up a crappy effort week in and out with no hope of finding a solution.

If I were to do this crappy in my job(trucking company-dispatcher) my butt would be in the streets.

There is no sense of urgency or desperation in this team, Sam Bradford looks like he want's to do a freaking wanna get a way southwest airline commercial. WE SUCK..

What is me going all patty cake going to do for this team? Other than temper my anger, Anger in which I unleash to the people I love the most Laughing Laughing Laughing


My take on people who want to maintain a positive attitude...
I'm hanging by a thread and am still hopeful for a change and we start winning.



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, having this long week might have benefitted the rams and us fans.. Doesn't seem like many of us are as enraged as before. Hopefully it had that same affect on them as players because two blowouts in five days is too much..
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 4486
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Wow, having this long week might have benefitted the rams and us fans.. Doesn't seem like many of us are as enraged as before. Hopefully it had that same affect on them as players because two blowouts in five days is too much..


Yes and lets all take note of that and rememer for the rest of the season and not call for the head of Fisher, Bradford and the rest of our beloved Rams. Because remember, winless or undefeated-- us folks here in Southern California would welcome them with open arms.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41060
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Wow, having this long week might have benefitted the rams and us fans.. Doesn't seem like many of us are as enraged as before. Hopefully it had that same affect on them as players because two blowouts in five days is too much..


Yes and lets all take note of that and rememer for the rest of the season and not call for the head of Fisher, Bradford and the rest of our beloved Rams. Because remember, winless or undefeated-- us folks here in Southern California would welcome them with open arms.



No doubt man.. But the losing has taken its toll..
It irks me to see The Pedhawks and the Roid rage Jim
Enjoy success.. Hell even the Cards are 2-2 lol..

I no longer look forward to Sundays! They destroyed any
Joy I had...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
RamForLife81-39 wrote:
Wow, having this long week might have benefitted the rams and us fans.. Doesn't seem like many of us are as enraged as before. Hopefully it had that same affect on them as players because two blowouts in five days is too much..


Yes and lets all take note of that and rememer for the rest of the season and not call for the head of Fisher, Bradford and the rest of our beloved Rams. Because remember, winless or undefeated-- us folks here in Southern California would welcome them with open arms.



No doubt man.. But the losing has taken its toll..
It irks me to see The Pedhawks and the Roid rage Jim
Enjoy success.. Hell even the Cards are 2-2 lol..

I no longer look forward to Sundays! They destroyed any
Joy I had...


Yupp.. It's so tough. Even tougher having high expectations and then being let down like this. That's why I'm glad we had a long week.. Got to stay away from football for a bit. I do think this team will get its sh.. Stuff straightened out though. Just not enough to compete for playoffs. I'm thinking 6 wins
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group