Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fantasy outlook for the Rams
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2711
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whiffleballtony wrote:
Should I expect a resurgence from Jared Cook? He is killing me.


You and me both! At this point I'm not sure what to expect from any Rams, not a fan of the play calling but I'm sticking with Cook.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MightyMouse07


Joined: 04 Jul 2005
Posts: 28141
Location: Sloville
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What should I expect from the RB situation tonight? Is Richardson going to receive a solid playing time or should I go out and grab Pead?
_________________
R.I.P. Nikolas and Brian you will truly be missed.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Boboso20


Joined: 21 Mar 2013
Posts: 401
Location: El paso, Tx
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
What should I expect from the RB situation tonight? Is Richardson going to receive a solid playing time or should I go out and grab Pead?


Richardson is the guy to own I wouldn't touch any of the other guys unless your in a 12 team league
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 17074
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just traded Eddie Lacy and Jordan Cameron for Ray Rice and Jared Cook.

Wish I didn't have to trade Lacy but you can only have 4 RB's in this league and he's my worst.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2711
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting trade offer. I'd give up Cutler and Bowe and get Rivers and Mike Williams. Starting 2 wr and a flex in a ppr double long I have AJ Green, Shorts, Gordon and Hankerson. Right now my two QB's are Cutler and Sam.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Just traded Eddie Lacy and Jordan Cameron for Ray Rice and Jared Cook.

Wish I didn't have to trade Lacy but you can only have 4 RB's in this league and he's my worst.


I was mad during the Dallas game so I traded dez away for Reggie bush and Torrey smith.. They had monster games so it turned out good.

This week I released the colts D and picked up Dallas.. I also benched wood head for MJD.... Colts d got 26 and woodhead 22... I would have won
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2612
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better PPR option: Givens or Pettis ? Deep 12 team league. I drafted Givens and just dropped Marlon Brown for Pettis. Hoping one of them starts to separate themselves from the pack with some consistency. I'm not looking for 20 points every week but a steady 10-15 would be nice. I'm hurting terribly at WR.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JayAp07 wrote:
Better PPR option: Givens or Pettis ? Deep 12 team league. I drafted Givens and just dropped Marlon Brown for Pettis. Hoping one of them starts to separate themselves from the pack with some consistency. I'm not looking for 20 points every week but a steady 10-15 would be nice. I'm hurting terribly at WR.


Seems as if Bradford has the most trust in pettis.. He'll have about 5 catches but givens is the one to have. Way more explosive and has a better chance to score. I believe he'll have a decent game Sunday
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
JayAp07


Joined: 13 Jan 2011
Posts: 2612
Location: Wilmington DE Silo on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamForLife81-39 wrote:
JayAp07 wrote:
Better PPR option: Givens or Pettis ? Deep 12 team league. I drafted Givens and just dropped Marlon Brown for Pettis. Hoping one of them starts to separate themselves from the pack with some consistency. I'm not looking for 20 points every week but a steady 10-15 would be nice. I'm hurting terribly at WR.


Seems as if Bradford has the most trust in pettis.. He'll have about 5 catches but givens is the one to have. Way more explosive and has a better chance to score. I believe he'll have a decent game Sunday


Yeah, that's pretty much in line with my thoughts as well. I think I'll keep both for the next 2-3 weeks and see who emerges. I rather take my chances sitting on these two guys vs dropping one and potentially striking out completely. Thanks.
_________________


2013 Philadelphia Eagles NFC East Champs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlon brown, Danny woodhead, or Chris givens for flex???
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Hoj398


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 1027
Location: Detroit, Mi
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jermicheal Finley or Jared Cook this week?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2711
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think? Sitting Shorts and playing Joique Bell with Megatron and Burleson out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamForLife81-39


Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Posts: 2550
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
What do you think? Sitting Shorts and playing Joique Bell with Megatron and Burleson out.


I'd say yes.. I'm glad I have Reggie but he and bell will play a lot
_________________

Tavon Austin
39 catches-- 409 yards---4TD
8carries----- 95yards-----1TD
32PR---------279yards----1TD
14KR---------303yards
1,086 All Purpose Yards 6 TD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
The J.R.S.


Joined: 15 Feb 2007
Posts: 3832
Location: Next to Waldo
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Matt Giordano. You've now been more valuable than Craig Dahl ever was.
_________________


Real sports fans do not condone ESPN.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NVRamsFan


Joined: 22 Mar 2009
Posts: 2711
Location: Reno, NV
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NVRamsFan wrote:
What do you think? Sitting Shorts and playing Joique Bell with Megatron and Burleson out.


Well that backfired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group